Lemon grass oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I planted 3 lemon grass plants next to my patio swing and noticed--hey no mosquitoes. The leaves smelled wonderful so decided to get the oil to use when not close to the plant. OMG, it works. Use it with coconut oil-no medicine smell, just clean and fresh and safe. Will order again.

A natural insect repellent

Posted by melissalai on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this lemongrass essential oil with a few drops of lemon and eucalyptus oil. It gives out a fresh fragrance and at the same time works as a natural insect repellent. What I love about Now Foods essential oils is that it doesn't leave a residue in the burner like other brands I've tried.

Lemongrass- The smell is wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want to make my own anti-bug spray with Citronella, Peppermint,vanilla, and lemongrass oil. This is one of the most pure & uplifting oil I have ever bought! Great quality.

mmmmm mmmmmm good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Stick a toothpick into this fine oil, stir your chicken soup an voila! it's Thai!

Smells like home.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This smells sooo good. When I was younger, we had a lemongrass plant in our yard and on the cooler days, my mom would take some leaves and make lemongrass tea. So I can tell you that this smells just like the real stuff so you DO NOT need to worry about that at all. The scent is absolutely wonderful and this is actually potent so a few drops goes a long way. I add a few drops to my oil mixture that I use for hair/skin. So that's about 5 drops for a little over 6 fl oz of oil.

Great Value and helpful with urinary track

Posted by lionandtiger on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this oil to help with urinary track infections. I have found that using this oil appropriately in a massage oil dilution along with drinking pure cranberry juice have helped when I have had flare ups.

Awesome product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells very good. Had a cotton ball with some drops of this oil on and had it under the kitchen sink next to the trash can and it simply removed the smell of garbage and left a lemony nice scent. Vey happy with this oil! Can't wait for other uses.

very good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought it to my dog as a tick repellent. Fact, dog hates it, but we have no choice and must use it as it is natural and does no harm for dog. Its good that ticks hate it, too :) Go green, go natural!

Good quality!

Posted by seebrenda on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this with rosemary when I want to have an atmosphere of calm and alertness. I also use it as a natural insect repellent. The price is really good for the amount I get. Really worth the price! :D

insect repellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use this in a blend with thyme,lavender and eucalyptus to make a very effective insect repellent. Once again another true essential oil.