don't miss this fine essential oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

second time ordered, been using this fine essential oil in soap making and room deodorizer. i-Herb has best price out there. Works well mixed with pine or fir essential oil at this holiday time, and doesn't smell fake like Airwick or other similar scented products, including many commercially available potpourris.

رائع! .. Great !

Posted by MaramAhmed on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It smells crazy good and refreshing , I use this oil with candles and in body scrubs and it makes my body smells A MA ZING .. I bought it along some other essential oils from the same brand and thought I would like it the least but guess what I was terribly wrong .. it turned out to be my favorite even though it's the one with the lowest price ! رائحته ججدًا جميلة و منعشة تفتح النفس ! أستخدم هالزيت كفواحة و أحطه في السكربات حق جسمي و يخلي جسمي يشع رائحة لذييذة .. شريته مع زيوت ثانية عطرية من نفس لشركة و توقعت إنه بيعجبني أقل شيء لكن عجبني أكثر شيء من بينهم مع إنه الأرخص !

Very pleasant

Posted by nadyaact on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this smell. I use it for anti-cellulite massage

This smells SO GOOD!!

Posted by healthydoesit on Sep 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure if this oil would be great since it was so inexpensive, but I was pleasantly surprised! It smells like the juciest, ripest orange you've ever had. There is nothing added but pure orange oil, so it's safe and nontoxic. I use it in my diffuser or sometimes just put a few drops into the small garbage in my room. It makes the entire room smell so delicious. Every morning I open the cap and inhale this scent because it's great for energy, awakening, and positivity. The bottle lasts quite a while too. You can't go wrong at this price. Whenever someone comes into my room while I'm diffusing it, they can't get enough.Check out my page for more than 150 honest reviews! Much more information there.

Now Foods Orange Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

as a Tea-aholic,I ordered on a whim. a drop or two per cup makes for a delicious spicing of normally 'dull' teas. A sure deal for the cost.

Great scent

Posted by australia on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice and refreshing. Orange is such a neutral scent, so you can use it for many things.

VERY NICE!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

WELL SATISFIED WITH THIS OIL. NOT ONLY NOW FOODS MAKE HIGH GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS FOR REASONABLE PRICE, I HERB PROVIDES CHEAP PRODUCTS & FAST SHIPMENT. I WILL ORDER AGAIN.

wonderful smell!

Posted by melafefon on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this in combination with other citrus oils to scent some homemade lotion bars (with beeswax and shea butter). The scent lasts and is very fresh and invigorating!

So many uses!

Posted by thenourishedlife on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love orange oil, and this brand smells like pure, freshly peeled oranges. I use this in homemade cleaners and body scrubs, and I also sprinkle a few drops in my bottles of lotion and facial toners. Smells fantastic!

Great value, love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This EO smells exactly like the real thing, good quality! I love the label too!