Long Live the KINGGGGG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thois will definitiely last a long time. I use it in my natural hair, but i put like 10 drops in about 2 cups of water and spray that on my scalp. It smells like mint, but a sweet mint;) Smell is also not overpowering.

Not pure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased NOW essential oils before and they didn't feel greasy when I rubbed between my fingers. When I received the ones I purchased on iherb and tested them they were greasy. Pure essential oils are not suppose to feel greasy. Won't be buying from iherb again.

👍🏼

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its smells so good it reminds me with chocolate minte ice cream flavour رائحتة رائعه تذكرني برائحة ايسكريم الشوكلاتة بالنعناع

Reasonable priced essential oil

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it gives kinda tingly sensation. good product!

Essential.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Peppermint oil serves in all areas of health and wellness in our home - cleaning, pest control, freshening, and energizing. Now Foods makes consistently excellent products at an affordable price.

Awesome

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great in coconut oil as a body lotion during summer. Totally refreshing.

Lovely product

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice fresh scent. I sometimes add a few drops of this to my body lotion to soothe itchyness. I would definitely buy this product again.

Great oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it in an oil burner, makes the whole room smell minty and fresh.

Smells more like X'mas candy than mint..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm no EO expert but I think peppermint should be smelling like what I smell on my fingers when I crush fresh mint leaves or when fresh mint leaves is steeped in hot water. This smells more like X'mas candy cane to me. I was expecting a fresher, more herby smell like the actual mint plant. So not buying this again.

Love it!

Posted by hanismajid on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my 4th bottle of Now's essential oil and I love it all!!! I use it on my diffuser every night to sleep. Will definitely repurchase!