Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All Now Foods essential oils that i've tried have been really nice. Has a fresh and strong fragrance.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good quality

Nice and Strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good, strong product. I put 3 drops in my tea for bronchitis 3-4/day and within 7-10 days, the bronchitis is gone. With other brands, I've had to use 5 drops for the same effect.

yay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love peppermint with rosemary in a vinegar hair rinse. The first time I didn't rinse it out and maybe used too much of the peppermint because my scalp started to tingle... but then it started to burn! I washed my hair and it was fine after that. Still smelled like peppermint even. I've learned that less is more with this one!

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ah! have waited nearly two years to get my hands on some pure peppermint oil! I am so glad I was able to order it. And at this price CRAZINESS!! This is the cheapest I have ever seen it. Anyway. I use it to make my own hair spray. I love the smell. It added that extra umph to my mix. I also use it with other oils on my 4a-b hair, love the tingling scalp. will also use it to scent rooms and such :)

Use it to keep mice away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a cat, but this keeps them away, and makes the area under my sink smell so minty fresh!

good value lasts ages

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i use peppermint oil every day. this is a good one. highly recommend it

Nice but too light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It seems diluted, not pure essential oil.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

smells great. Dropper isn't great, quite difficult to get out of the bottle.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used it as last aromatherapy scent before bedtime. A litt too sweet but overall ok.