The scent of bouquet of roses.

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells. So. Good. It doesn't smell like rose perfume. It's subtle and smells like you're literally smelling a boquet of roses. I bought roller bottles (also on Amazon) and put this in it to wear as perfume. It's already diluted with grapeseed oil so I didn't need to add a carrier oil. It's only 5% pure rose but 100% pure Rose EOs are upwards of $700 other places. I'm obsessed with this scent ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I add it to my homemade coconut oil based face cream.

EXCELLENT QUALITY! I LOVE IT & WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit, when I purchased the Rose Absolute on Sept. 13 for only $12.22, I wasn't expecting much in both scent and quality. Nor did I expect the scent to last very long. I received it less than a week after my order and when I opened it, I couldn't believe how good it smelled. It wasn't faint, nor overpowering. I put a few drops on a cloth and rubbed it around the edges of my bottom sheet (near my pillow). Today is October 5th, and the scent is still there! Not only will I order it again for myself, I'm going to order it to give as Christmas gifts.

beautiful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i put in a roller and put on my face and neck before bed. my grandmother swore by it and people alwayd thought she was younger than she was :)

would buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

such a wonderful,rich rose scent without being overwhelming.

Love it

Posted by WomRev on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect price for this product. I love the smell of rose and this is so sweet and like flower. I added some drops in my coconut oil and smells perfect on my body and my hair too.

Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this essential Oil. It is VERY relaxing, with lovely aromat! This is the product that I would like to purchase also in the future!

Just like real roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil smells just like roses. I purchased Rose EO from another company a while ago and I was so disapointed as it didn't smell like fresh roses, more like a fadded bouquet. This one delivers: close your eyes and you can well imagine have a nice dozen of roses under your nose!

from russia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this product is my love)) smells like real rose. use it as a perfume during summer..the scent lasts no more than an hour, but the size of the bottle is convenient to carry it even in the smallest hand-bag and apply when necessary.

Love it !!! Real bargain

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really glad to find Now Rose Absolute Oil. although it's blended with oil, the aroma is still pretty strong. Only need a few drops each time. With this price, it's a real bargain and forget about other expensive French Rose essential oil. Recommend to my friends. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **