Not so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells like peppermint or eucalyptous , i thought it would smell only like lavender but its doens't , there's a hint of lavender only.

FYI- heavy camphor smell, this is not a flowery scent.

Posted by GalwayGirlKat on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

FYI- heavy camphor smell, this is not a flowery scent.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I sue this on dryer balls and I rather like the fragrance

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely to use in the bath. Very relaxing. Not the best lavender oil I used, but still a very good.

If you only use one essential oil, this is it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lavender is the most versatile of all essential oils. It's very calming, helps with sleep problems - put a few drops in your soap when shower before sleep, it will help to fall a sleep. Put a few drops in yous shampoo, it'll help with dandruff. Also, you can put a drop of lavender oil on a cold sore. This one is high quality and smells amazing.

Sharp and spicy smelling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the scent of conventional lavender to spike lavender which is sharper and spicier.

Not your usual lavender scent but still nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Spike lavender has a eucalyptus scent to it so for those looking for pure lavender, this isn't it. With that said, it's a lovely essential oil that's calming and relaxing.

Amazing Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm so in love with the smell of this oil...I can't live without it I have to restock before it runs out. The best for me!!!

Lovely Lovely Lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A heavenly scent and so many uses make this Spike Lavender a delightful purchase - and one I'll make again. High quality oil, and I use it around the house as an antiseptic, to lightly scent my bath (it's a winner mixed with patchouli oil!), and also in my laundry rinse water.

Acceptable quality of essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not as good as my Florihana one but for the price, it's acceptable. Good for creating house cleaning product and body oil.