Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely to use in the bath. Very relaxing. Not the best lavender oil I used, but still a very good.

Acceptable quality of essential oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is not as good as my Florihana one but for the price, it's acceptable. Good for creating house cleaning product and body oil.

Strong smell

Posted by ipanpan on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't smell like the normal Lavender, so people please take note. It has a stronger smell which I think it's more like a rosemary/eucalyptus kind of spicy smell to it. I use this for my bug repellant spray mix and it works better than the normal lavender.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product ( better than Vitacost by far) - organic is best. This price was good too

Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids like the sent of the essential oil, they have it in there diffusers every evening of bedtime.

Pretty smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A relaxing scent. I have used it a couple of times with my aroma diffuser at night. It is definitely relaxing and soothing. I also used it once in my bath...once again very relaxing and soothing :)

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

so far so good. i put 2 drops to my body lotion and apply on my eczema area and it does relief the itchiness. but it does not smell like lavender.

Not quite lavender

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A stronger, spicier smelling lavender. If you love traditional lavender, you may not be a fan.

שמן לוונדר

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

הריח נעים הייתי מצפה שיהיה יותר ארומטי

It Smells Spicy To Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not like common lavender oil,it smell spicy ,l think it's better to use on cleaning and laundry.

1 2 3