Recommended / Recomendado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this essential oil adding some drops at mi usual shampoo to treat my problem of itchness and scalp, and the results are very good. My problem has improved, I definitively recommend it for people at the same situation. Utilizo este aceite esencial añadiendo algunas gotas a mi champu habitual para tratar mi problema de picor y caspa, y los resultados son muy buenos. Mi problema ha mejorado, definitivamente lo recomiendo para gente que esté en la misma situación.

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Tea Tree Oil - BEWARE- Don/t use this Tea Tree Oil full-strength

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this to apply to my itchy skin patch over some 3 days. It worked but it appeared to have burned the skin. Upon research, I should have diluted with water and not used full-strength over some time. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

tea tree oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Its good for many things. The organic seems to b stronger. I bought that the first time. It peels off bad skin . Removes dark spots.

Super bueno

Posted by broncenatural on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este aceite sirve para tantas cosas y esta marca especifica es muy bueno el aceite y el envase, totalmente satisfecha. This works for so many things, you should buy it, especially Now brand is very pure, I just love it.

Great value, fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Received my shipment within 4 working days. The oil is of excellent quality, purity is as stated. However, packaging needs to be further improved as the bottle was slightly loose when I received it and some of the oil leaked, causing my whole living room to smell of tea tree! That's not very safe for my cats... Fortunately the bottle was packed separately from the rest of the items in the box, so the rest of the items are ok.

Tea tree leaves are allies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Concentrated scent, non-slippery oil, seems to be as advertised. Does work effectively topically to kill microbes, that I can attest to. The scent, by the way, is an "acquired taste" for those not familiar with it.

My second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to mix it with jojoba oil in 1:3 ratio to remove this scar. And it worked for me. Now I mix it with manuka honey (2tsp) and lavender oil (3drops) and Tea Tree Oil (3drops), add a bit aloe vera if too the paste is too thick. My skin looks clearer and the pimples got smaller too. You can try on this mask if you have breakouts!

Essential Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using in combination with Lemon Oil and White Vinegar with Pure water and a cleaner and spritzer for allergies. Seems to be a good product. So far very pleased.

Not the strongest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's decent, not the strongest I've had but for the price, no complaints here

The One.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you're going to purchase one essential oil out of all of the thousands of essential oils to choose from, I would recommend tea tree oil. This essential oil helped me in high-school with acne, it seems to speed up the healing process on any cuts or sores and much much more! Currently we're using it as a natural repellant to help ward off ticks and fleas on our German Shorthair. Great product!