Strong smell, potent oil

Posted by odalol on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Potent stuff! I've used this directly on blemishes to try to treat them - not very successfully. The oil is really harsh and makes my eyes water, so I'm not so keen on using it in my face, really. It might be better utilized for cleaning (mixed with vinegar, maybe) or for aromatherapy.

Good one even if I don't like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good one with spots (of "those days", if you know what I mean). It's true that I don't have skin problems but, occasionally I get one or two spots on my face and they take so long to disappear. This oil helps me to get rid of them faster, because it dries the spots quickly. the only problem is that I don't like the smell, but it doesn't really matter if it helps me.

Smells

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't smell good

The oil is ok. Tea tree from now foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle arrived half empty. The order was supposed to be delivered on 24 and just yesterday, 11.12 i received it to my door, with dhl express. Also one bottle of now foods vitamin c arrived half empty. I dont understand why this happens.

This product has a strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a really strong smell so i don't use it much

Good But Not The Best

Posted by REVIEWER101 on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of this oil, lesser stronger than the other oil I've tried but that's how i like it. I almost finish 1 bottle for diffusing to Disinfect the air. It helps with the flu viruses and bacteria in the air and it also helps with cold sores by drying it out (my husband used it with good results) .

The bottle top lid broke not long after i bought it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have not really tried to a product. However, with the top lid came up , I reckon the oil efficacy was somewhat reduced. I am trying other brands now in iherb.

awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

cannot get rid of insect and smell like smelly socks

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell good

You get what you paid for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not the highest quality but still good.

1 2 3