High quality, lower price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using essential oils for a long time and only recently discovered Now Foods' line of essential oils. I am very pleased with their oils! The quality is equal to any I have ever used. I will continue using these oils with confidence.

Recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This oil is so useful! If I see a zit coming I just use a Q-tip to dab a little bit of tea tree oil right on the zit. Usually it's gone by the next morning. The bottle lasts practically forever and it's not that expensive anyway, so I recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of zits before they get too visible. Tea tree oil is extremely drying, so use just a tiny drop at a time.

Powerfull oil, works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it diluted with EVOO for cleaning my face and I can tell it reduces breakouts and spots. Great for small wounds as well.It can also be added to shampoos,scalp treatments,face toners,laundry...This stuff is amazing.I don't enjoy the smell though, but I can live with it.

Really helped alleviate scalp conditions!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree oil has a somewhat "overwhelming" smell when used in excess, so I learned the hard way that a little goes a VERY long way. I purchased this to fight off dandruff and other scalp conditions and it works wonderfully. I also dilute this oil with some water in a spray bottle and use it as a spray on toner for my skin.

Multipurpose

Posted by tanyavs on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was at body shop the other day when I was interested in buying there tea tree products and then I realised why don't I just order this oil and save some money.I just love it. It's 100% pure and undiluted. I use a few drops in my face wash or body wash, I also put some in the laundry detergent and floor mopping liquid. I use a few drops of it while inhaling steam for my sinus infection. I use it in my face masks. I am going to make a DIY deodarant and room freshner soon with this and the other essential oils that I ordered. I am trying to go as much chemical free as possible. It burns if you use too much of it on the face coz its very strong. So you need to dilute it.

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great on skin fungus !

Great antiseptic, and antibacterial.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used tea tree for many years and this brand is as very good and very inexpensive. Good quality at a great price.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

I never had clearer skin

Posted by chglende on May 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for a skin infection (looked like acne/rosacea) and a mild sinus infection and it didnt take long before i was healthy again. I don't need cream foundation anymore

Must have!

Posted by Olyavy on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Herd a lot about this oil,so many good recommendations,and finally i have it! Use it everyday.Once i brush my teeth after brushing with toothpaste(whitening effect),once I put it straight on my skin(ifI have some irritations,also I put a couple of drops to my shampoo. It's a super oil that everyone need to have:) have a nice purchases with IHERB