Very happy with this oil.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is good to have this in our cupboard! A useful oil to have on hand!

Parfait

Posted by Tweasty on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Il est génial pour les cuirs chevelu qui démangent. Et quelque gouttes suffisent pour qu'il diffuse son parfum

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es un aceite de buena calidad, yo lo uso mucho, para diversas cosas.

Me encanta!

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tiene un olor fuerte si lo hueles directamente desde el bote pero para usarlo como aromaterapia es genial! Me encanta...parece que estás convirtiendo tu casa en un baño árabe..me recuerda al olor que hay en los baños árabes. Y también lo uso para secar granitos y va genial porque se usa solo una gota y el bote trae 30 ml así que para ese fin me puede durar la vida entera! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Huile essentielle de tea tree

Posted by Audrey on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rien à redire, huile essentielle de tea tree pure et naturelle. Je l'utilise sur les imperfections, boutons etc. Satisfaite !

My second bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to mix it with jojoba oil in 1:3 ratio to remove this scar. And it worked for me. Now I mix it with manuka honey (2tsp) and lavender oil (3drops) and Tea Tree Oil (3drops), add a bit aloe vera if too the paste is too thick. My skin looks clearer and the pimples got smaller too. You can try on this mask if you have breakouts!

Essential Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am using in combination with Lemon Oil and White Vinegar with Pure water and a cleaner and spritzer for allergies. Seems to be a good product. So far very pleased.

Not the strongest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's decent, not the strongest I've had but for the price, no complaints here

The One.

Posted by LicensedMassageTherapist on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you're going to purchase one essential oil out of all of the thousands of essential oils to choose from, I would recommend tea tree oil. This essential oil helped me in high-school with acne, it seems to speed up the healing process on any cuts or sores and much much more! Currently we're using it as a natural repellant to help ward off ticks and fleas on our German Shorthair. Great product!

Good one even if I don't like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good one with spots (of "those days", if you know what I mean). It's true that I don't have skin problems but, occasionally I get one or two spots on my face and they take so long to disappear. This oil helps me to get rid of them faster, because it dries the spots quickly. the only problem is that I don't like the smell, but it doesn't really matter if it helps me.