Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son was with constipation 2 y and with decreased appetite . After the first month the constipation stopped! Appetite was increased, he began to eat new foods! The probiotic is really great and this is stronger probiotic ! With the shape of various animals , delicious ! He takes a lot and different probiotics for 2 y in the End this is our probiotic!

Strong and tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my kids, and they love it. Since they have been taking different probiotics for maybe a couple of years, I can't really tell if these ones work better or not, since the kids were in good shape to begin with... But I like the strength in these, since too many probiotic supplements are way too weak. And they taste good! The only thing my kids complain about is the fact that they nowadays get only one tablet a day, instead of two or three... :-D

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product ! So far my kid like it. A after a week of usage I think I am noticing improvement in gastrointestinal health of my kid.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was very helpful and realy works! Helped support immune system!

best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

kid has no problem chewing it. noticed that kid's regular bowel movement and also stronger immune.

Best Probiotic !! work and delicious!! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this probiotic is the best! work and reduces swelling!! recommended!!!! :)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's my 3rd round order. My girl loves eating this and most importantly, she doesn't need to see dr for a long time

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

nice taste but I have not noticed any improvement yet