Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tenho muita dificuldade em dormir, o que vinha piorando nos últimos anos. Há alguma tempo vinha fazendo uso de remédios fortes para dormir várias vezes por semana, pois ficava na cama mais de 2 horas e não conseguia dormir. Foi só começar a usar a melatonina que consegui dormir com tranquilidade, ainda demoro um pouco mas considero que agora estou dentro da normalidade para a minha idade. Outro aspecto é a qualidade do sono que também melhorou. Há mais de ano não tomo medicamentos para dormir. Tornou-se um suplemento indispensável para mim.

Definitely works

Posted by ConorHS on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this and another brand that has a slow-release 10mg formulation. Didn't notice any difference between the two and this one is cheaper. I take it three or four hours before bed and find I can still read, study, or do whatever, but as the hours go by I find myself yawning and thinking about bed. When i go to bed I think I fall asleep a bit quicker, and stay asleep. No daytime drowsiness or morning grogginess, even when I've taken it after midnight.

helps me sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

i have anxiety and insomnia i do think it helps me fall asleep quicker

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sleep like a little baby when I use these. And I wake up in the morning refreshed and feeling really good. It’s the best brand I have ever used!!

it works!

Posted by SamanthaGordon on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality perfect thank you

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to sleep with no "hangover" effect the next morning

vale a pena

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

ótimo produto chegou bem rápido

Reasonable pricing

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to find 10mg melatonin at an economic pricing and I'm so glad NOW provided it.

The price right.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

I get the sleep I need, and wake up feeling normal.