Indispensável

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tenho muita dificuldade em dormir, o que vinha piorando nos últimos anos. Há alguma tempo vinha fazendo uso de remédios fortes para dormir várias vezes por semana, pois ficava na cama mais de 2 horas e não conseguia dormir. Foi só começar a usar a melatonina que consegui dormir com tranquilidade, ainda demoro um pouco mas considero que agora estou dentro da normalidade para a minha idade. Outro aspecto é a qualidade do sono que também melhorou. Há mais de ano não tomo medicamentos para dormir. Tornou-se um suplemento indispensável para mim.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality perfect thank you

Definitely works

Posted by ConorHS on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this and another brand that has a slow-release 10mg formulation. Didn't notice any difference between the two and this one is cheaper. I take it three or four hours before bed and find I can still read, study, or do whatever, but as the hours go by I find myself yawning and thinking about bed. When i go to bed I think I fall asleep a bit quicker, and stay asleep. No daytime drowsiness or morning grogginess, even when I've taken it after midnight.

Reasonable pricing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to find 10mg melatonin at an economic pricing and I'm so glad NOW provided it.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Works great when I am stressed out and can't sleep!

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on a 20mg dosage and I find this product works just fine for me, at a reasonable price.

Rest well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Now Melatonin will impart a sense of calmness which aids sleep.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sleep like a baby and wake up without any side effects

it works!

Posted by SamanthaGordon on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great!

Works as advertised

Posted by Shamnath on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have tried other brands before. But this seems to work well for me from Day 1. Reasonably priced and I am definitely going to get more

1 2 3 4