Indispensável

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tenho muita dificuldade em dormir, o que vinha piorando nos últimos anos. Há alguma tempo vinha fazendo uso de remédios fortes para dormir várias vezes por semana, pois ficava na cama mais de 2 horas e não conseguia dormir. Foi só começar a usar a melatonina que consegui dormir com tranquilidade, ainda demoro um pouco mas considero que agora estou dentro da normalidade para a minha idade. Outro aspecto é a qualidade do sono que também melhorou. Há mais de ano não tomo medicamentos para dormir. Tornou-se um suplemento indispensável para mim.

Definitely works

Posted by ConorHS on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this and another brand that has a slow-release 10mg formulation. Didn't notice any difference between the two and this one is cheaper. I take it three or four hours before bed and find I can still read, study, or do whatever, but as the hours go by I find myself yawning and thinking about bed. When i go to bed I think I fall asleep a bit quicker, and stay asleep. No daytime drowsiness or morning grogginess, even when I've taken it after midnight.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sleep like a little baby when I use these. And I wake up in the morning refreshed and feeling really good. It’s the best brand I have ever used!!

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality perfect thank you

Reasonable pricing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's not easy to find 10mg melatonin at an economic pricing and I'm so glad NOW provided it.

Sleep aide...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find that this strength helps me fall asleep and wake up refreshed...

Best capsule based melatonin produt I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe the best strongeó (10mg) melatonin product I've tried. Best means less side effects (esp. constipation) regarding digestive system than other ones. I am glad that I've tried it. Anyway, a good pruduct that is worth its price.

Sleep Help Melatomin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Melatonin was recommended by medical profession to help with sleep due to a chronic condition.This product is wonderful! Sleep like a baby. Recommend it to anyone but the 10mg ,not lower doses available in retail shops, was recommended and this product is fantastic.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Works great when I am stressed out and can't sleep!

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on a 20mg dosage and I find this product works just fine for me, at a reasonable price.