eyebreight herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

This taken with garlic does have a very noticeable difference with the dissolving of my big floaters. Before taking this, the floaters were much darker. Now they appear more translucent. Hope if I continue taking this that one day they will all go away.

Helps with dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this and ran out - within 4 days my eyes were so dry I wondered what was happening. I quickly ordered Eyebright again and the problem stopped. I believe it's helping my dry eye syndrome.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm really pleased how fast this has worked for my dry eye syndrome. I was going to have to use prescription and I tried this and it worked.

Now Foods, Eyebright Herb, 470 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product in response to a diagnosis from my eye doctor of a tiny catarack in one eye. I understand this to be an ancient herbal treatment to aid the vision.

Excellent Eye Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dad who has slight bulging in the eyes from Graves' disease. He also gets dry eye and has blurred vision due to an injury to his occipital nerve which he has had surgery for. So far, it appears that some of the bulging has gone down within a couple of weeks. Eyebright is excellent for all afflictions of the eye according to most herb references. It tones the muscles of the eye, it is astringent, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic. It is said to be good for conjunctivitis, blepharitis, cataracts, and helps with post nasal drip. I buy organic Eyebright in bulk and give it to a horse that has has eye two separate eye injuries. It has helped them heal quickly without complications. I also have Graves' disease and use it myself when my eyes start getting to dry and bulged looking. NOW brand does not state that this Eyebright is organic, which is somewhat of a concern to me because Eyebright is on the UPS at Risk list of wild sources being over-harvested. I do hope it is organic and if not, I hope they will only obtain organic sources in the future to conserve the natural supplies.

Noticed improvements from the first day

Posted by danarm on October 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

My eyes are wet now. It helps with my dry eyes. Other supplements which help with my eyes are: Idebenone and DHA (I recommend either Nordic Naturals prenatal DHA or Neuromins DHA)

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product has really helped with my dry eye issue and I am thankful for it

Nice quality.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am used to herbs, and I can see from the colour and from the taste that this Eyebright herb is of good quality. Well, at least the batch that I received. This herb is good for dry and sore eyes, like for people who sit too much in front of the computer screen. I used this for two months together with another herb, yet I didn't experience a very visible effect though. Neutral rating from me.

No discernable effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any effect in my red, irritated eyes while using this product. Also this product advises you to take 2 caps *3 times daily, which is more than other brands. On a side note, the other brand I tried did nothing for me either.

i can see clearly...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied by the positive affects on my eyes and sinuses.

1 2 3 4