US

4.6
Based on 2,782 Ratings
2,043
Posted on Jul 14, 2022
The best for your hormones

This is traditional here in the middle east, and it well known to help increase the estrogen level and balance out the hormones and make your body more curvy due to it's benefits. I love it! Not only for this cause, but its calming properties especially when i am on my period, it calms my cramps down and makes it less painful!

b23a74cc-dd2c-4148-a3e9-208579420cfc
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've started with 2 a day in the morning for about 2 weeks. Felt nothing, saw no results. I took this for general health and to stabilise my hormones fir my PCOS. Then moved to 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. That's when I started feeling and "smelling" results. I started smelling sweeter, discharge is healthier, moods are great and it does help with suppressing my appetite. Will continue this for couple more weeks, update after that.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These don't make me smell like maple syrup, but I did notice when I am sweating it doesn't stink. There is a unique smell though which I prefer over my natural body odor. I can say I am genuinely satisfied with this purchase. Though my intention for this purchase was to increase testosterone, but I guess I can say I got a deodorant instead.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I've been having 2 a day and I've notice a gradual sweetness to my own personal fragrance, which before could overwhelm me and my partner sometimes. I say gradual, its taken weeks. We have both been taking 2 a day and its working! Sure there are heaps of other benifits too which is great. I don't wear deodorant anymore, I keep some close in case but I don't use it. Thanks NOW Foods, for your fenugreek!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The pill size is perfect. I had read other reviews saying that the capsule is large and it definitely is not. There is no taste to it and you will smell like maple syrup. I began smelling like syrup after day 2 of taking it. Not a bad thing, just something to be aware of. I like it and it has become a a part of my morning routine.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I took this for a couple weeks but I didn’t like the way it made me smell. It made me self conscious to smell like slightly spiced pancakes and maple syrup. I prefer my own natural scent. I really wanted to love this supplement because I have heard such good things about it. But I do know Now uses high quality ingredients and is known to help regulate hormones and some say keeps women’s breasts larger. I am not sure about the last part. I wish I liked the smell because it would be great to experience the positive benefits. It may not bother everyone though, so give it a try.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022