I think it's working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After going thru chemo 3 years ago I started taking these for new hair growth. I'm thinking it's working!

Bad Bad Bad

Posted by Ruby64 on Nov 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry i bought it, as the B12 is from a very bad source !!! ---> cyanocobalamin

For anemia

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is so worth this! Other brands that i saw outside only has 100mcg of folic acid per tablet and have to eat multiple of it per day. The tablet is really very small but it make wonders! I can see radiance on my mum's face now. She has anemia and is now taking NOW FOLIC ACID along with Iron (plus multivatimins & minerals).

A must supplement for all!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great supplement since I suffer with various sicknesses. One of them allergies and asthma and it has helped drastically so that I don't take an asthma pump anymore. I take 3 tabs a day and more if I feel allergies or asthma coming on. Great for inflammation as well!

Wrong form

Posted by DownNotOut on Sep 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These complimentary supplements are in the wrong form. Folic acid is not natural folate. It can clog up your receptors for the natural stuff in your meat making absorption impossible however it will work fine for neural tube defects if you are broke. The B12 is in the wrong form too and so the stuff in the multi-vitamin called 2 a day (sold at iherb) is better for you and more economical in the long run because it will actually be absorbed - but only if you quit taking fortified foods like bread and cereals that contain the cheaper folic acid too.

is making me sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This particular combination of folic acid and vitamin B12 is making me very sick. My blood rushes through my veins, and I am flushed, and feel like I am going to have a heart attack. On the other hand, my husband can take these pills without noticing anything. My doctor says they are not recommended for everybody, so you should consult with a doctor before taking them.

Good For Weightlifters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering a lot from body aches after working out and one of my friends told me to take folic acid. I take one little pill every morning and I have been getting a lot less body aches. It has improved my workout routines a lot! Thanks!

Does as it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with this brand and my bloodworks improved after taking this supplement for a period of time. It's tasteless, which is nice, because some vitamin B supplements are just ewww when taking them and while urinating they would leave a strong scent, which isn't the case with these ones. They are small, therefor easy to swallow. The package has plenty of information written on it to know how to use it, what it's for, and what it consists of. Superb, something I'll order again when the need arises.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Put my fiancee on two a day of this while she was pregnant. I believe this provided quick DNA replication and, along with the rest of the stack, allowed my newborn quick and mostly perfect development.

Good value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great value. Hope it is preventing Alzheimers.