it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this about3 months ago. During the first two months, i didnt notice anything but i was aware it my take smt to work, so i perservered. And yes, after about 3 months, i see my tummy had lost a noticeable amount of fat and had became flatter without me having to cut down on any food calories....I will keep ordering more. Thanks!

Great price

Posted by Mustard on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use half tablet before lunch and the other half at mid afternoon because that's when my cravings start.

It works!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I havent tried this before but New's Garcinia really help to control my hunger but only effective if I take 2 tablets minimum. Depends on your needs, take more to have it works.

Weight loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A good appetite suppressor, needs to be taken 30 to 60 mins before a meal

wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OMG!

Great apetite suppresser!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cravings totally gone with 1x3 a day 4,5-6 hours between each serving..just love it!

Not gel capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I forgot to read the fine print and realized these were not gel capsules and therefore I will not purchase again.

Great really works

Posted by Sandra on Jul 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It curbs my appetite so I don't feel as hungry and eat as much. Just re-ordered my second bottle.

really helps curb my appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I doubt the effectiveness of this product before my purchase but it seems to work on me as well! Although i didn't lose weight, it helps curb my appetite so i believe this will be useful in long run to lose weight!

Awan Malaysia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for controlling appetite. 3 tab a day before meals useful.does not make you crazy for food. Good