Oh, yes...this is a good one

Posted by alloriginal on October 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our family has used ginger for decades, and this is a very good one. Useful for carsickness or seasickness--one capsule ahead of time will completely alleviate symptoms. Also great for upset tummy. My wife uses this daily as an all-around anti-inflammatory. It is safe for daily use, and also gentle enough for kids. Safe, economical and effective. hey--I've spent decades researching supplements, and I know what works and what doesn't. See my user name--alloriginal--for more helpful user reviews. Click below if this review was useful to you.

Warming

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product coupled with cinnamon extract and curcumin, you get the full benefits of an anti inflammatory, digestive aid and antioxidant from food sources, as opposed to prescriptions or overtly strong supplements.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I often have cold extremities and this helps warm them up. Good quality too.

it's ginger alright!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can tell this is the real thing because sometimes after taking it, I burp and taste ginger. I've found this product to be more convenient than tea or fresh ginger. Great for when you need quick digestive relief and are not in a situation where you can easily make tea, etc.

Gut flora and nausea wonder

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ibs and bad digestion, this has helped me so much!

Stomach issues under control

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take one every morning after breakfast and it helps with my acidic stomach every morning. I am also now able to take my multi-vitamin in the morning as well.

Using as anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking as an anti inflammatory (along with other natural products) Did the trick!

Fersk

Posted by Hurrahei on August 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Man kan kjenne på lukt/smak at denne er fersk. Har ikke kjent noe stor effekt ennå, jeg tar hver ettermiddag. Har vært plaget m kvalme og magesmerter i lang tid nå. Er under utredning, men tar disse inntil videre. Håper de demper mer på kvalmen etterhvert!

Really good against nausea.

Posted by HildeK on June 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of migraine related nausea, and this is some of the best stuff I have found against it. Be warned that there is some unclarity about if ginger in high doses is safe to use during pregnancy. But for the general public, ginger is assumed to be fairly safe.

Digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vegetarian goodness. Helps with my digestion especially bloating and my irritable bowel.

1 2 3