Newbie to Glycine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

Glycine was highly recommended for anxiety and relaxing.. I have to say that this plus some magnesium helps me sleep.

Excellent for sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take it pre-bed, ~3/4 grams, supported by research in healthy individuals with 'unrefreshing sleep', improves several sleep parameters.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this a few weeks ago, and I noticed the difference it made from the first time I took it. I slept very good and the next day I had a lot less anxiety! I take this together with magnesium Taurate and Malate and my anxiety is down to nearly 0. I highly recommend this product and definitely will buy it again!

Good supplement for brain

Posted by Ronolss on September 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

Enhances concentration. The best way to take - open the capsule under the tongue and wait till the powder dissolves.

perfect size

Posted by kanaca on August 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take one with one NOW foods NAC 600mg, twice a day to boost glutathione production. Wow!

Good for energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This glycine (free form) gives me good energy, doesn't seem to provide as much energy as l-glycine at the same dose which works better for me.

Kidney disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking 5 grams daily of Glycine due to the above specified problem as prescribed for a naturopath and well I'm everyday better even I'm bot sure if it's all due to the Glycine or to the cocktail I'm ingesting (herbs, Chinese phytotherapy and supplements). Fine product.

used for liver/bile

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using this for liver and bile. Seems to be helping.

Better Clycine

Posted by Purrtocaliu on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was try a lot kind of Clycine, and this one was best! I order it 4 or 5 times:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase