Tourettes help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended this product by a friend for help with my son who has mild tourettes syndrome. He is finding that his twitching and vocal noices are a lot better while taking this medication. My husband who also has TS, has found no benefit. I would recommend anyone with TS to give goldenseal root a try. This is the only brand I have purchased, but I believe that any brand would be beneficial.

For Gums

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Goldenseal for teeth and gums. Every time I've had some slight pain or sensitivity in my teeth, I take goldenseal root, and it goes away. I then do deep cleaning on my teeth with a Sulcabrush and floss, and it's completely gone. Even if I end up having to have work done on my tooth, the goldenseal provides relief within 1 or 2 days.

Now Foods, Goldenseal Root, 500 mg, 100 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

simply love this, cures the throat infection over nite, stops the yeast infection itch upon a couple of capsules overnite...

Good for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product to help with candida

golden seal root

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i thank you again for a speedy transaction ,i take one capsule a day for my colon ,i have diverticulitis it helps with the inflammation of a tubular sac,& helps the canal or cavity in the colon ,& gastro intestinal 7 it also helps to fight off colds,flu,bacterial infections,thank you Chief Larry Baker

Great for So Many Things

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my experience, Goldenseal is one of my constant "GO TO" Herbs when something is not right. Will help zap infections and clears up liver congestion and related headaches very nicely!

Great stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had the chance to test this stuff out several times now. I have to say, each time I've felt something coming on, its been completely avoided through prudent Goldenseal Root use. Will definitely buy again!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Golden seal is great for any infection. I only take it for 7 days, take a break and take it again if I need to.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give 6 capsules daily to my husband,along with ClearLungs every 4 hours. ALso NOW propolis 8-12 daily. Clears lungs right up with those three things.

Golden seal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best antibiotic ever that is called Golden seal. I use it daily after one infection it is the best

1 2