Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took this for a couple of weeks and the whole time it gave me wind. I had to give them up in the end.

Was great but it seems that it has been changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this Gr8 dophilus priobioti for about 3 years and it has been really great and helped me a lot for the past 3 years. I have ordered more than 6 bottles (Expiry dates: 04/18 and 05/18) for the past months and they seem to be with different contents / formula.. Suddenly, Gr8 dophilus makes me gas and diarrhea and my stomach blows like a balloon. These side effect has happened to me several years ago when i used Jarrow's probiotic (which contained dairy) and then i moved to Gr8 dopilus, which were great, but now i see that GR8 dophilus has also became problematic. I'm afraid that NOW has changed the formula and now it includes dairy or other problematic ingredients. Unfortunately i have to start looking for other probiotic that won't blow my stomach like a balloon and won't cause me problems.

probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because of the potency.At first I took twice a day and wondered why I was not feeling good. Now 1 a day or 1 every other day and no longer dizzy or nauseous. Linda, BC

no positive effect seen

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

felt no difference at all though now foods are reputable and i buy a lot of different supp from them but not this one didnt work for me

now foods probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this and have been taking for a little over a month. Not seeing the same results as the last probiotic I was taking that I purchased at Wal-Mart. Only reason I bought these is bc Wal-Mart was out of my brand I buy. Won't repurchase.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

I think you can get better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not bad for the price but I believe you can get better quality. I can't believe how hard the capsule is I know it needs to make it's way down to the intestine without breaking up but is is odd but digestible.

Thick outer covering on capsule

Posted by LouLou on March 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

The covering on these capsules is so thick that it really worries me to take them. Its like swallowing a lump of plastic..

Not really sure about this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this from the reviews, not sure if this is working because I still have diareaha at times, not sure if its giving me what I need in my intestines for proper digestion.

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this with hopes that I could use it while traveling or just carry it in my purse. I feel that it is not as effective as powder forms or even some other pill forms.

1 2