It does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

While I was in a 8 week detox program I took Gg8-Dophilus. First I took three a day,and after three weeks I went back to two a day. It helped to get my probiotic balance back and I'm very satisfied with this product. But for good intestinal health I learned that one has to alternate probiotics.

Now acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

not as good as Jarrow or Metagenics

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take, like the fact that this is ok on the shelf (although following instructions to keep in fridge once opened). My daughter can take 1 tablet each day. Might be too soon in the process to really feel effect, but my bloating and wind after wheat/dairy is much improved with 2 x daily. Delivery was slow to NZ this time.

SEEMS OK. DOES IT WORK BUT NOT GREAT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

This seems alright but i think i have got heartburn when i take it. The one i tried from Health Origins seems to work better without any side effects (of course that one has 30 Billion Microbes & more pricier). Overall not recommended to take long-term; just to jump-start gut flora and then carry it on with a healthier diet.

good

Posted by Denyse on December 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of pro-biotics, switching up every day, this is one of the ones I use regularly along with a few other brands from I-Herb

Not so sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping for help with my IBS, but these appeared to make my gas and bloating worse, and I didn't have the fortitude to stick with it to see if things improved.

I am not sure that it work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 time a day before or after meal. I still have contipation every few day. I eat lot of vigetable and I drink more than 1 gallon of water a day.

Used to short to know

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Servive from iherb was very fast to the Netherlans (Europe)

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

an OK probiotic, made me go regularly. However, there are better probiotics that i've taken.

?

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this for 1 month and now i'm sick. so i don't know...

1 2 3 4