Still testing if it works

Posted by vitaminpower on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure has been too high lately and I hope this product to help me. It's too early to say if Hawtthorn Extract is really helping or not. For now I can only say that I am feeling a bit better.

Hawthorn extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good value for money from 'now' products. I am not too sure whether it is helping me because my blood pressure is far too high for a herb to have any effect. I have no choice but to go back to traditional medicine. I suppose it might help for mild sufferers of high blood pressure.

Try out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I normally use hawthorn in a tincture base so am giving the capsules a try. The tincture definitely helped with my Reynaud's (blue fingers in cold weather) You can't always tell which herb is doing the most as I use gingko and notoginseng. I am that "type" with fragile capillaries and whatever helps..........

Minor effect on BP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was using this in conjunction with other herbs and supplements for high BP. It did have a slight effect, but not worth taking another pill for.

The jury is still out on the effectiveness of this supplement for treatment of my high blood pressure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am now on my second bottle of this supplement. I use it once nightly per instructions, when I used it during the day time it made me too sleepy at work. I am a 38 year old highly active man , and I eat a pretty clean diet , having lost 30 lbs in the last 1.5 years and gained a significant amount of muscle vs. body fat. I have been trying my best to combat my high blood pressure naturally by changing my diet and adding a number of different herbs and supplements to my routine. This supplement did not have the desired effect on my blood pressure that I had hoped for. In fact, the ONLY thing that has helped with my blood pressure has been Losartan which my Dr. prescribed. I hope that your experience with it will prove different.

Not effective

Posted by Eco-cosmetics on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my friend, seems in not enough strong..