Freedom of movement

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was headed for a wheelchair before taking this. After sitting for even a little while, it was difficult to stand without stiffness and pain. Now I have more freedom of movement and almost no pain. I've been taking this product for about six weeks.

First time user:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time trying something like this. The discs in my back are degenerating and drying up at 32 yrs. old. I have 2 herniations and am in alot of pain. My Mom told me she heard that glucosamine isn't really as affective as once was thought, but was unsure of the HA Although I know nothing will reverse this, I was hoping the HA would help lubricate or rehydrate what is there. From the short time using this, I have notced none of my joints have cracked or creeked like they did before in my knees when I bend down and my toes don;t craack anymore! Its not just in my head, t really works!!!

It Works!

Posted by WrensNest on March 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this for my knee that was still in pain after surgery. 2 in the morning helped some but when I switched to 2 am / 2 pm - Wow. Thank you so much for this product.

it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a smart product, because both two ingredients are so good for my skin, it looks that the msn is nice to all skin of all of my body, Together with a high vitamine C and hyaluron day and night creme, you will see much difference, some wrinkels are gone, some are already less deep and long. Thanks for the very fast shipping, I live in Holland, but thats never a problem for receiving it fast, Last time I ordered two pots, because for me it has proven that it works.Lizzy

Labios pulposos

Posted by mjvivancos on February 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me lo compré para las rodillas pero también he notado firmeza en el óvalo facial y los labios más pulposos. Tengo 49 años.

Full lips beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for one week--two pills, once a day. As an African-American I already had perfectly shaped "full figure lips." I started not to order this because some of the reviews stated that HA plumped up their lips. Well, it sure does. But it also does everything else it is suppose to do. My mother-n-law (72 yrs old) LOVES THIS STUFF. I love it also, maybe I'll take just one per day. Also, it starts kick in almost immediately.

Helps Joints and Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on October 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the formulation containing both Hyaluronic Acid and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, a kind of Sulfur). It's been my experience, after several months, that my back and knee feel much better, and seem to be cracking and aching less than in recent memory. Even better, my skin feels great; It's as though the whole body, inside and out, is being moisturized and lubricated. In general I've had good experiences with Now Foods products, and regarding this specific product, I'm a satisfied customer.

Plumps up Lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

l had read that Hyaluronic Acid could plump up your lips so l decided to buy this Now Foods product through iHerb as the price was very reasonable, l have not been dissapointed. As a bonus it is very good for joints and skin with MSM included. l have already re-ordered.

Brilliant Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought my first supply a few months ago and had them with my husband. I felt more energetic with them. Hubby didnt think they made any difference - until we ran out of our supply and he started feeling tired and achy!!! Bought some more and aches and lethargy have gone. So definately works. Try it - you wont be disappointed

Decreased Arthritis Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

I read about this in BL's Natural Healing with Dr. Mark Stengler. I've been having little aches and pains at my knees, hands and feet, so I thought I'd be proactive before it got really bad. I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, my joints feel better, I'm able to climb stairs without pain!