Knee saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've had 9 knee surgeries and one tibial ostyotomy.In short my knee is a mess and I've tried everything you could imagine.Hyaluronic Acid is the only product that helps relieve the pain. This product in Canada is very expensive and iherb are the only ones that I know of that carry it. It's been a life saver to allow me to carry on with my chosen career. Being a proffesional skier this product has helped me trmendously.Thanks IHerb

Helps Joints and Skin

Posted by HawaiianViking on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the formulation containing both Hyaluronic Acid and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane, a kind of Sulfur). It's been my experience, after several months, that my back and knee feel much better, and seem to be cracking and aching less than in recent memory. Even better, my skin feels great; It's as though the whole body, inside and out, is being moisturized and lubricated. In general I've had good experiences with Now Foods products, and regarding this specific product, I'm a satisfied customer.

Within 3 days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was taking MSM powder alone for a few months but it didn't help my joint pain on my fingers and elbows. I found iHerb and found this product so I tried (after having read those great feedback). After only 3 days, my pain started to ease amazingly fast and after 2 months I'm pain FREE! Thank you to those who wrote your experiences of this product and iHerb to carry so many great products. There are number of things I've bought from iHerb and all of them work very well!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband loves this stuff he has suffered for years with joint problems. He has thyroid problems and his joints and back always hurt. This has really seemed to help him. Be aware that the effects take about 3 to 4 months of completely sticking to it for it to get to the full strength. But you will notice a difference.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Give it a week or so, and you'll see a difference. Moisturizes skin from the inside, and plumps your face.

Has Really Made A Difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was sharing with a friend a few years ago that the products I was using to try to ease the pain from my Arthritis weren't working so well. She said she was doing the same thing as I was, with the only difference being she was also taking the Now Foods, Hyaluronic Acid with MSM. I tried it and have been pain free every since. It's a great ptoduct.

JOINT FOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thisis the best combination at the best price. And it works wonderfully well. I have been using it for over 5 years and before that I was taking MSM separately. I like the capsules (rather than taking a huge tablet!)

Kris from Cal.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I weight train five days a week and do cardio also. Best stuff I have ever taken for joint pain, joint relief and healing hurt tendons and ligaments from working out over the years. My body feels great, my joints feel amazing. I recommend this all the way. I will always take hyaluronic acid. I can move around so much better and almost all my slight joint pains are almost gone. Great product. Been taking this for 4 months. Anyone who works out must take this.. Got my friend to take it, because his elbow was bothering him from over the years of weight training. Within two weeks his elbow felt 75% better and was repping heavier weight.

Relief for my mom and me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great combo of MSM of a whopping 900mg. and a solid 100mg of (HA). (HA) helps to build cartilage and lubricates our joints. This has helped my mom with past pain that chondrotin can not do. My joints feel like I am in my 20's again with the flexibily(lubrication) and I have no soreness at anytime after a hard workout. Now products has always been great as well. I take just one capsule a day; or at times of a intense activity I will have two. A great price, the product last for up to two month with great results.

Can't be without

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on my 3rd bottle after having tried a lot of other products - I take 2 every day & really! notice a big difference in mobility, lack of aches & stiffness especially in damp and/or cold weather