made a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have been suffering from constant genital herpes "outbreaks", but since taking this product (along with olive leaf) the number and lengths have been shortened. It made a difference!!

To help stay well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this to help stay well. It has mushrooms and also astragalus. Both are well known for helping immunity. I have not been sick all winter.

Slow & Steady Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Slow and steady boosted my immune system.

Good stuff! NOW brand is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken this for over 2 months now and have not been sick. However, I haven't been sick in over a year or longer, not even a cold. So I'll have to wait to see if this boosts my T-cells, macrophages, etc. I have had low WBC readings for over 3 years, yet have not been sick,& have been checked for leukemia, blood cancer, etc. It must be "just me," as the doc puts it. Taking it to see if it puts my wbc counts back into the "normal" range.

Good Product with a Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this and Mt. Capra Goat Milk Colostrum for immune boosters and haven't been sick in years.

the kings food, the japaneze mushrom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

well, I am using it frequently and I think my over all immune system is elevated (less throat infection frequency). I sent this product to my nephew (he is suffering asthma with a very weak immune system)his mother told me that he hadn't suffer any big situation since.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with giving the immune system what it needs to withstand all the created immune suppressors that are entrained throughout our environment.

Immune Renew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Since I began taking this product I heal very quickly from any types of cuts or scratches, and I haven't had a cold or flu this past winter!

overall

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good refreshing solid product

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can you give these to dogs??

1 2 3