I am still not sure if this is good for me or not

Posted by danarm on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

It may supress appetite. It also decreases anxiety.

Has a calming effect

Posted by wolf29 on July 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been looking for something natural to keep the nerves under control. Other supplements haven't done much for me. I've noticed this does a good job in that regard once it takes effect. For me it seems to last all day. I'm just more mellow when I have inositol in me. I've been taking 2 caps in the morning. I've recently purchased the powder form and I like the taste of it actually and the powder seems to kick in quicker in my opinion. Overall, it's a nice supplement. Mellows me out but still keeps my mind sharp for what I need to get done each day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I found it helps with anxiety.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

restful and hypnotic without sedative side effects

Too soon to tell...

Posted by Carybear on April 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help with my hair re-growth after a bout with chronic Telogen effluvium...TWICE. I can't tell if it's helping with my hair but it does help with my OCD and panic attacks

Posted by ElanGee on December 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

My Dr suggested I try 3grams a day of Inositol for my generalised anxiety. I was sceptical but pleasantly surprised at how well they work. Occasionally I have to take a valium like say once a week or less. No side effects.

Now Foods, Inositol Capsules, 500 mg, 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. I have been using it as part of a natural program to help with ADHD symptoms in my son. Your company has the best prices when I order them in bulk, at almost 1/2 the store price. The delivery service is always prompt.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product increased my afternoon energy!

Making longer, less gray hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am taking a higher than normal dose of this for gray hair recovery. It also seems to be growing my hair and nails without causing as much acne as Biotin.

Now Inositol Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

Inositol Caps were easy to to swallow & effective in their effect.Don F.

1 2 3