I am still not sure if this is good for me or not

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It may supress appetite. It also decreases anxiety.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, I found it helps with anxiety.

Has a calming effect

Posted by wolf29 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been looking for something natural to keep the nerves under control. Other supplements haven't done much for me. I've noticed this does a good job in that regard once it takes effect. For me it seems to last all day. I'm just more mellow when I have inositol in me. I've been taking 2 caps in the morning. I've recently purchased the powder form and I like the taste of it actually and the powder seems to kick in quicker in my opinion. Overall, it's a nice supplement. Mellows me out but still keeps my mind sharp for what I need to get done each day.

hypnotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

restful and hypnotic without sedative side effects

Anxiety

Posted by ElanGee on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My Dr suggested I try 3grams a day of Inositol for my generalised anxiety. I was sceptical but pleasantly surprised at how well they work. Occasionally I have to take a valium like say once a week or less. No side effects.

Too soon to tell...

Posted by Carybear on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help with my hair re-growth after a bout with chronic Telogen effluvium...TWICE. I can't tell if it's helping with my hair but it does help with my OCD and panic attacks

Now Foods, Inositol Capsules, 500 mg, 100

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. I have been using it as part of a natural program to help with ADHD symptoms in my son. Your company has the best prices when I order them in bulk, at almost 1/2 the store price. The delivery service is always prompt.

Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product increased my afternoon energy!

Making longer, less gray hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am taking a higher than normal dose of this for gray hair recovery. It also seems to be growing my hair and nails without causing as much acne as Biotin.

Now Inositol Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Inositol Caps were easy to to swallow & effective in their effect.Don F.

1 2 3