My iron is finally increasing and staying steady

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

After years of not absorbing iron supplements, this, in conjunction with digestive enzymes and vitamin C is finally making a difference!

Good Iron Supplement

Posted by funkydharma on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried pretty much every iron tablet that is available in North America and these score very well. I have managed to raise my ferritin levels by 10 points taking one a day for three months. I only had one light period during that time so that would have helped. Unfortunately they do cause mild constipation, but absolutely no indigestion.

Great Iron Supplement

Posted by Katy on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy on stomach. High dose. Great iron supplement.

Great for energy!

Posted by brazilnut on September 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled for years with anaemia - since taking this supplement (in conjunction with iodine therapy), my iron levels have built up to, and stayed at, a really healthy level. Even my doctor is impressed!

The Best Iron Out There

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughters and I all are naturally low in Iron, there is simply nothing on the market that provides the needed Iron but absolutely does not constipate ever. It is so good that I have shared it with elderly friends who are afraid of what store brands do, even scripts, but when they use this, well, they can't believe it.

Great item!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since i am a blood donor and a vegetarian this produkt are the best iron supplement.

doesn't upset stomach

Posted by sugarcrusted on June 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

i've taken these for almost a year now. for the first few months it's two a day, and then a few times each week (not consistently). i think these helped to replenish my blood stores, as the quality of my blood looks better. initially i was feeling cold easily, my menstrual blood is thin and watery, and has a very light red colour. after 4 bottles of these taken over a year, i no longer feel cold all the time, and my menstrual blood is slightly thicker, and the colour is deeper and more saturated. it just looks healthier to me. initially, i thought these would cause changes in me quickly, but my doctor said people often need about 6 months of iron supplements to see a difference. he was right :)

Great iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Can't function without these. Gentle on the stomach, small and easy to swallow. Have been using them for years!

It contains what it should

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will probably do what it needs to do, an extra double dose of iron every day. Bought for my daughter who sufferes from low iron.

A quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm less sweaty. I'm less tired.

1 2 3