Thyroid Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using Now Kelp for 3 weeks and feel better... Not sure of the real impact it has made on my thyroid but am hoping that updated blood work will show an improvement. I love the small easy to swallow pill... no noticable side effects, first use made my cheeks feel flush but that hasn't happened since... I do not want to use prescription drugs and this seems to be working...

rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this product for my father. He has been having trouble with his thyroid levels, and we really are happy with this product, It has brought down his levels in 2 weeks from 26 to 7.6, He is also taking synthroid along with the kelp, Thanks for this woderful product. Keep up the good work with making a graet product. kelly lalone

Helps with hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with hypothyroidism. Noticed I wasn't so tired all the time after using it for a few weeks, and wasn't so cold all the time either.

Kelp tablets for thyroid function

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have hypothyroidism. I am on Synthroid. I started taking Kelp tablets about 2 weeks ago. I take one tablet in the morning and I do believe I am not quite so tired. I feel I have a little more energy in the evening than I did before taking the tablets. Hopefully my energy will keep improving.

Kelp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using Kelp after reading about it in a magazine, it does seem to give me more energy and makes me feel better

I'm still waiting...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It takes a while for kelp to work, but for now, I'm content with my choice. I use it twice a day because the stresses in my life have made my hair fall out. If I need to, I'll increase the dosage. Nature RULES!

Pretty good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are good tablets that supply 100% of your daily iodine very inexpensively. Keep in mind that because they are tablets, you can sometimes taste the kelp before you swallow them. Capsules would have less of a kelp taste. I started taking these after my baby was born and came down with Graves' disease. I'm not sure if the extra iodine triggered it. It was probably other factors.

Now Foods, Kelp, 150 mcg, 200 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A very good way to get iodine.

Iodine