Kelp review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As far as I can tell, it is helping my body. I have more energy. YOur ordering and delivery process were easy and efficient.It is much nicer than blending the brown stuff you can pick up on the beach. :-) Thank you

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The natural iodine in the dietary supplement Kelp compensate the lack of this element in the daily diet. Kelp - source of 12 natural vitamins (A, Bl, B2, C, D, E, etc.) as well as essential amino acids. It also contains dozens of macro-and micronutrients necessary for the person (iron, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, boron, bromine, iodine, selenium, manganese, potassium, sulfur, etc.), and in the most accessible and most rapid complete assimilation of the form. In addition, the price is very low for such a good product.

Now Foods Kelp 150 MCG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great value. It took about two weeks to notice an increase in my energy level. I take 1 kelp pill daily along with a multivitamin. Make sure to take this with food and a flavored drink or juice, so you wont taste the pill. I read about this brand Now Foods in a magazine and that is why I placed my order.

thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can tell the difference...giving me heart palps though...

Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I never cared about the thyroid or my iodine intake until my physician told me it could be the cause of some of my symptoms. I did a blood test and turned out my T3 hormone level was quite low. Since I wasn't taking too much iodine from my food (I eat only Himalayan salt and not too much seafood), I thought it'd be safe to start supplementing with 1 tablet daily, and after 2 weeks I raised the dose to 2 tablets. I haven't done a blood test since then, but I feel so much better. I tolerate cold much much better, and I have considerably more energy. Will order again for sure.

Helps with hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with hypothyroidism. Noticed I wasn't so tired all the time after using it for a few weeks, and wasn't so cold all the time either.

Potent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very potent despite the RDA dosage. If you notice side effects, get your thyroid tested.

Additional help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Along with the Thyroid Energy, I tried supplementation with Kelp, and I think it has helped my overall sense of well-being and having more energy.

Disgusting, contaminated :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We buy a lot of other Now Foods products, they are great, but this one has a strong taste and smell of rotten fish, had to wash my mouth many times after trying a couple of these pills and spitting them out. Been taking Kelp for years, never had a problem.

Great Diet Aid!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking Kelp along with my other pills--my weight is dropping off faster-I feel better and have more energy. Looks like I may need more of Kelp to help me lose 60 more pounds! Thanks for making this pill available at a decent price -iherb!