Too many side-effects

Posted by odereviews on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for slowly healing wounds, but I've been suffering from bad side-effects, caused by L-arginine. I can't recommend this at all. I'm a nice guy, but L-Arginine makes me angry all the time, tired, and my energy levels goes low. I haven't noticed a single good thing when taking this supplement.

L-Arginine is so much better than Blood preasure meds so long as it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive always had the loose powder which worked well, but this is not so good, I use it to control my BP and it doesn't work as well as the loose powder I get, I think there might be something else in these. Have found out why this has not worked it is full of a very dangerous MAGNESIUM STEARATE which is for the machinery making up the pills , which STOPS the ingredients from dissolving in your body

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would boost my libido as I read an article in Women's Health that suggested it would do so but I did some research and found that it can also increase prolacin hormones. I already have high prolactin and so didn't even bother trying this product.

Made me feel very depressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to be the only one to say this, but honestly after 2 days of taking this I felt extremely low emotionally, I mean really bad. I also felt quite sore in my leg muscles, the opposite of what I was expecting. Not sure why this is, I have had long term side fx from a toxic drug called Accutane which damaged my DNA, meaning a lot of supplements I take have a bad and unusual effect that other people don't experience. Now products are usually ok, so its just me and my dodgy chemistry most likely. As for the erections, yes there was a slight increase but not that much. Epimedium is heaps better if thats what you are taking it for.

upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After 3 weeks, 2 caps a day, i ended up with severe diarrhea and was sick for 5 days. I stopped using it for 4 weeks and tried again, same symptoms.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Is supposed to rev metabolism. I took 1000 mg, 3 times daily (TTL 3000 mg), but no noticeable outcome, although I do exercice and limit my calorie intake at the same time. I'm considering to double the dose as recommended on the Dr Oz show.

not received even after one month

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered one month befor .... not yet received. ... think twice before ordering. .... there is no 0 star otherwise I would have given 0

Dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't received my order yet, and it was done the 14th february. Really disappointed. iHerb doesn't answer my e-mails...