Too many side-effects

Posted by odereviews on September 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for slowly healing wounds, but I've been suffering from bad side-effects, caused by L-arginine. I can't recommend this at all. I'm a nice guy, but L-Arginine makes me angry all the time, tired, and my energy levels goes low. I haven't noticed a single good thing when taking this supplement.

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this to help with weight lifting and to increase my libido. For a 42 year old male, I highly recommend this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Increases circulation at 72--reduces cold hands, offsets vasorestrictive effect of coffee. Improves sleep, increases morning erections. All this just on one a day!

excellent amino acid supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps to increase stomach acid levels. Helped my digestion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife suffers from Multiple Sclerosys and her MD told her to take Arginine when she feels tired. It works.

L-Arginine is so much better than Blood preasure meds so long as it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive always had the loose powder which worked well, but this is not so good, I use it to control my BP and it doesn't work as well as the loose powder I get, I think there might be something else in these. Have found out why this has not worked it is full of a very dangerous MAGNESIUM STEARATE which is for the machinery making up the pills , which STOPS the ingredients from dissolving in your body

Kathleen Sainty

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2009 | Verified Purchase

My Husband and I have been using this product for 7 months now and we both feel it has help us with the arthitric problems we have . The only down side to the orders is the custom tax we have to pay in england

Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm a weightlifter and a high amount of arginine is need to maintain muscle mass. It is very good for sexual enlightment as well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good for high blood pressure.

Many benefits

Posted by Darlynn on December 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

L'Arginine is reported to reduce blood pressure and help men with manly issues as well. My husband has been taking these capsules. He prefers to take the 500 mg capsules to the 1000 mg tablets. They are smaller and easier to swallow. He has been feeling great after taking this product for a month. He has more energy and I can attest to the enhancement of male sex drive. He can't leave me alone. Definite increase in this department. All round great benefits and Now Foods is a great brand. I highly recommend this product. It's me now, the husband, and yes, I walked by an attractive looking tree today. Could have been embarrassing but I managed to gain control.