L-Carnitine is working on our dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

As far as I know, your product is working very well, but it's quite expensive. Our veterinarian recommended it for our dog, who has heart problems. He's been on it for over a year now and his arithmia has improved dramatically.

Now Foods, L-Carnitine, 1000 mg, 100 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

They are absolutely amazing... make me feel energetic & Alive.... especially with my training!

Energy Booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only complaint I have about these is the size of the tablet. The energy boost I get from taking these tablets is wonderful.

dangerous LOT# 3026239 0049

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take L-carnitine for many years. Including NOW brand that used to be just fine. However one package of NOW L-Carnitine 1000 mg in tablets I bought recently (LOT# 3026239 0049) is plain dangerous. After just 5 min I felt acute gastric ulcer sympthoms. It took me 2 weeks of healing to recover. First time I was not able to attribute my health problem to the package because I take several supplements simultaneously. So after full recovery I took just one tablet of the L-Carnitine with ample amount of food and water. The adverse effect was again almost immidiate and acute. So here we go again I am trying to recover for 10 days by now. I reported the problem to iherb suggesting to recall the product. They responded with bla-bla. I reported the issue to NOW with no response so far. Be carefull! Avoid!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this higher dose. This has really helped with clarity in my mind, helped with my depression and brain fog.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

pill a little to big for swallowing

Adds Life

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lab tests from doctor show my L-Carnitine levels back to normal with one 1000mg tablet and a tablespoon of the liquid L-Carnitine each day. More energy and more life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

The tablets need to be smaller. They are too big to swallow whole. The product is effective.

Caplets not capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

People should know these 1000 mg. pills are caplets, not capsules. I have gone back to the 500mg. capsules myself. You may need 2(or 4) capsules, but they seem to work better,for me.

Now Foods L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2007 | Verified Purchase

greatly helped my muscle strength