Excellent for fat burning & muscle building

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing works like L-Carnitine to achieve the above. Nothing! However there's a catch: 1) exercise is needed. It won't do anything otherwise but boy does it amplify exercise results by over 1000%! The other day I took my 2 iherb boxes (30lbs) upstairs and right away I could feel the burn in my thighs. From just going upstairs twice with such heavy weights, it completely gave my thighs definition & muscle tone. So minimal exercise, even walking, and I'm seeing major results with this that I don't performing the same exercise but without taking this. It burns fat fast and builds muscle like no other supplement. If it doesn't work for you, maybe your liver is impaired so I would suggest you check into that: after I was put on steroid meds, and after years of liver damaging OTC meds such as acetaminophen I ended up with severe fatty liver and neither Carnitine nor other weight loss supplements helped much at all until I embarked in year long liver cleanses. Any liver disease will prevent your supplements from being metabolized. Most obese people who diet to near anorexia and exercise and see no results whatsoever, I'd say 99% of chances are the liver is the culprit. I lived that nightmare myself and could not understand why 8 weeks or near starvation and weight lifting yielded no results until I figured it out and bought my liver cleansing supplements here at iherb. Hope this helps someone out there.

Does not work reducing weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I want to shed the last few pounds off of me. Admittedly, I did not change my diet and increase my excercise. I hope this would help even a little. But it proved to be wishful thinking.

highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I lost weigh after 2 weeks of taking this product. Almost no side effect. I am very happy with the result. I have been using this product for one year now and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for similar product.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lose 1kg in 1 week

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

take this before training-feel the diference

Perfect quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect quality

100% the best products and the best price.

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Sep 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% the best products and the best price.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I quit taking this product for AFIB, then noticed a difference in the number of times I was getting out of synch so started taking it again. Studies do show that it is helpful for AFIB.

best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a great product at an unbeatable price

1 2