Partly my fault

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It caused bad cramps, which might have disappeared if I had continued the dosages. However, I have several serious healh problems and just couldn't risk it. So, I cannot say it works or it doesn't. The taste was surprisingly pleasant, not a turnoff at all. Sorry it was not an aid for me, however I cannot say that the product is faulty, and would not work well for others.

Price increase too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was buying this product, four bottles at a time, over the last several months, but the huge price increase per bottle since my December order has forced me to try the single strength. I liked the product but there are limits particularly since it can be located at a more reasonable cost and close to the price I paid here before.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

so so

L-carnitine liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is very good

Not much difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't really feel there is much difference with this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It seems a good product but I'm using it for a short period of time so I couldn't say more...

The necessity prior to my daily work out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sip it 30min before going out for a work. Feels like I have more energy to keep me running longer result in faster fat-loss.

Delicious flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm not so sure yet whether it works or it's my workout. I need to observe myself longer. Apart from that the flavor is great!