Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

I originally bought this in an herb store locally at a lot higher price. After finding it on line at a better price I was able to afford to buy the other supplements listed as enhancing the performance of this product. And they work great together. (Lecithin and CLA). Premotes lean dense muscle growth, enhancing both endurance and weight training and increases bodies fat burning potencial.

Tastes good, handy noozle

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good, handy pouring noozle and the cap is watertight, which is important as it often lying flat in my gym bag

tastes great and seems like a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking a swig each morning and actually look forward to it. It tastes great to me and I have to make sure I don't take more than the recommended dosage because it tastes so good. And have been taking it in conjunction with three other products and have been feeling better.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had problems going to the bathroom, and now it's a part of my life :) this product helped me with my constipation problem love it

easy to take daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken L-Carnitine pills for years now for endurance and keeping my weight down and I find that the liquid is easier to take first thing in the AM on an empty stomach - it tastes good and it works just as well as the pills -this one is more economical.

so glad this comes in a liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I searched for something liquid to be able to give my ASD son--and this was one of the few that came up. Fortunately this is triple strength, so I am able to give him a 1/4 teaspoon and it be the right dose for him. Great for everyone!

wooohooo!!! \m/

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love this product! great strategy as a preworkout i love nowfoods and daaaaamn! this is waaay cheaper too

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

triple strength, long overdue. The item is heavy, expensice to ship,and one goes through the lower concentration versions too quickly, necessitating more frequent reordering.

Best ever

Posted by karandachic on June 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a dozen of different L-Carnitine supplements and this one exceeded all expectations. It gave me a real boost during a work-out and made me sweat a lot which really helped to get rid of water retention. My boyfriend who also uses it actually commented on how he has more endurance for his heavy lifting. Nice lemony flavour, quite sweet not-diluted (but doesn't bother me) although most days I just take it with water. On my second bottle and will definately place another order, as I never want to run out!

Strong mixture,very effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good mood and energy without jitters and crash.bottle is not empty yet but the notice of burning fat is coming because of energy(own fat "fuel" depot driven into mitocondries and used as told into energy).A++ from me ;))