For face skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Daughter, 13 years, liked floveor of product. The reason for the use of product was to find out if this help to control acne in face skin. And we can see some improvement but no actual breakthrough. She is willing to continue test.

Great amount for less money!

Posted by proteuss on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this bottle for second time because it's rather cheap while amount is great. I think that such a formula is very useful and handy. I am on my way of loosing weight and I will continue to use just this product. But everyone should be aware that physical activity and some diet are needed with any kind of L-carnitine.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gives me lots of energy

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives me the energy I needed at the gym. Taste is not that good

more energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband runs a service business and works pretty hard each day. He uses this daily and says he notices more energy. When he doesn't take it, he falls asleep after dinner. When he takes it, he is good to go till 10 or so!

Price increase too much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was buying this product, four bottles at a time, over the last several months, but the huge price increase per bottle since my December order has forced me to try the single strength. I liked the product but there are limits particularly since it can be located at a more reasonable cost and close to the price I paid here before.

very good and nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very good and nice taste

1st time trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was recommended by my friend who swears that she can loose weigh by it.best before exeercise

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this pruduct as it does exactly as is described . I take it in the morning after 1 to. 2 hrs after my breakfast then get to the gym an exercise for 1, 1/2 hrs this helps with burning off fat I will keep buying this product

excellent