Another expensive antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While the studied benefits are too long to list here, I took this mainly for cognitive improvement and unfortunately did not notice much other than an increase in irritability.

Autism !

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i tried giving my son 4 years old 500mg everyday but it make him very hyperactive so i have lower the dosage to 250 mg per day , he is more attentive , and aware . i'm giving him DMG from nowfoods as well .

L-carnosine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product improves my overal well being.

Excellent, especially for aches and pains.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A couple of interesting points about this substance. My wife, whenever feeling unwell, takes 2 x 500 mgs capsules and within one hour is back on her feet feeling well. While it does not work its magic on every occasion it does work on most occasions. I suffer from chronic norturnal cramp but whenever I take 2 of those capsules, at night before retiring and on an empty stomach (which is essential) I am cured of this persistent problem. Being of an advanced age I suffer from aching upper shoulder muscles when I attempt to raise my arms above my head and l-carnosine cures this problem. It is recommended on the product label that the capsules should be taken with a meal but it will be found to be more effective if taken on an empty stomach. If taken with other proteins the stomach utilizes it according to the body's needs but when taken on an empty stomach it is utilised in the manner that research indicates.

L-Carnosine, 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for Skin,

L-Carnosine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm little disappointed with this cause I haven't found any effect on me.

Give it a try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my father after reading in previous reviews this would help with post-polio syndrome. Giving it a try.... Great service & quick post from Iherb, am a regular customer, can count on their efficiency!

L-CARNOSINE

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

dON'T TAKE A LOT OF "NOW" PRODUCTS, BUT THE ONE'S I'VE TAKEN SEEM TO BE OK. HARD TO FIND L-CARNOSINE IN 500MG, AND FROM MY READING SHOULD BE THE MINIMUM DOSE.

Just as claimed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to be working just fine, feeling better than ever.

L-carnosine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The quickest delivery. Would like to buy this product in powder form. Us UK purchasers now have to keep the cost of our parcels below £18 / 26$ , to avoid a hefty Customs Tax. Don't know yet if this product is helping improve my glaucoma or not.