L-carnosine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product improves my overal well being.

Another expensive antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

While the studied benefits are too long to list here, I took this mainly for cognitive improvement and unfortunately did not notice much other than an increase in irritability.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my mother has renal failure and has a lot of muscle pain after doing exercise and she is ery active.I bought this for her and she is happy with it,she can go and walk many km and feel no pain the next day.Recomended even thohugh its not the cheapest supplement its definately worth it.

Autism !

Posted by devraaj21 on Apr 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i tried giving my son 4 years old 500mg everyday but it make him very hyperactive so i have lower the dosage to 250 mg per day , he is more attentive , and aware . i'm giving him DMG from nowfoods as well .

L-Carnosine, 500

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for Skin,

Excellent, especially for aches and pains.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A couple of interesting points about this substance. My wife, whenever feeling unwell, takes 2 x 500 mgs capsules and within one hour is back on her feet feeling well. While it does not work its magic on every occasion it does work on most occasions. I suffer from chronic norturnal cramp but whenever I take 2 of those capsules, at night before retiring and on an empty stomach (which is essential) I am cured of this persistent problem. Being of an advanced age I suffer from aching upper shoulder muscles when I attempt to raise my arms above my head and l-carnosine cures this problem. It is recommended on the product label that the capsules should be taken with a meal but it will be found to be more effective if taken on an empty stomach. If taken with other proteins the stomach utilizes it according to the body's needs but when taken on an empty stomach it is utilised in the manner that research indicates.

Could be placebo, but I think this helps me concentrate.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Could be placebo, but I think this helps me concentrate.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very helpfull for speech delays and attention troubles

Helps brains, muscles & joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This amino acid has been very beneficial for my sister & me. I think everyone over 50 needs it. The thing I notice most about it, is the ability to focus more easily. I believe my muscles & joints are not as sore, too. Worth a try if you are over 50, or if you have A.D.D.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best L-Carnosine out there in my opinion. I've been using it for a couple of years and will keep on using it.