Something that finally seems to be working against hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a female in my very early 30's and an inexplicable case of hair loss that no doctor or blood test seems to be able to detect 'medically'. Purchased NOW L-Cysteine after my dermatologist recommended it to me as a non medical solution. Seems to be working after 5 months of religious use - new hairs are sprouting all over my head.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Freckles, acne scars, the ansaenggil gimina gone on this fast ^ ^ but still satisfactory age.

good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

all my family members taking this amazing thing. it seems to help my skin smoother and my hair grow a little faster :P

i've switched to this instead of NACI

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to take NAC to help with the toxic effects of alcohol, but I've read some scary sounding things about NAC recently (even Durk and Sandy say they prefer L-Cysteine to NAC). So until it's cleared up, I'll be taking regular L-Cysteine instead. I've been taking these for a while now and they seem fine. I take them with 1g of Vitamin C, providing what I believe to be the optimal ratio of C to L-Cysteine.

Are effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had many acne scars. but, Now many are gone. Had been taking three tablets a day. Will continue to purchase.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it works for my acne and blemishes, but my skin got a lot better since i took this! Especially for the imflammatory acne. Also, it made my skin a lot brighter!

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

This make me more white and skin become better!

Reasonable priced L-Cysteine from great manufacturer

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to test if I could prevent migraines by using this product, cause there is studies between migraine and drug called acetium (which includes L-cysteine + some more). Well unfortunately for me this doesn't work that well for migraine, but on the other hand it newer says anything that it would work for that. And even when not workinkg for my migraines, some other may found help here. As an L-Cysteine this is reasonable prices and I resally like now Foods products so if in need for L-Cysteine I recommend to give this a try.

It seems to work so far for my hair and nails.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although I have been using it for 3 months, my hairdresser mentioned that my hair has thickened and is of better quality. I have hypothyroidism and I don't expect miracles just to maintain my hair and I think with this product I have better results. It also worked for my nails; they don't break as much as before, so I will keep using it .