Something that finally seems to be working against hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a female in my very early 30's and an inexplicable case of hair loss that no doctor or blood test seems to be able to detect 'medically'. Purchased NOW L-Cysteine after my dermatologist recommended it to me as a non medical solution. Seems to be working after 5 months of religious use - new hairs are sprouting all over my head.

Now Foods, L-Cysteine, 500 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product because it was one of a few vitamins and supplements recommended by my dermatologist for healthier hair and nails, to be taken on a daily basis. The product was shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, having been packed securely. The tablets are about the same size as the calcium tablets I take, which are a little larger than I would like; however, they are doable and I don't know that I could find any other brand with 500 mg smaller tablets.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Freckles, acne scars, the ansaenggil gimina gone on this fast ^ ^ but still satisfactory age.

good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all my family members taking this amazing thing. it seems to help my skin smoother and my hair grow a little faster :P

i've switched to this instead of NACI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to take NAC to help with the toxic effects of alcohol, but I've read some scary sounding things about NAC recently (even Durk and Sandy say they prefer L-Cysteine to NAC). So until it's cleared up, I'll be taking regular L-Cysteine instead. I've been taking these for a while now and they seem fine. I take them with 1g of Vitamin C, providing what I believe to be the optimal ratio of C to L-Cysteine.

Are effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had many acne scars. but, Now many are gone. Had been taking three tablets a day. Will continue to purchase.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it works for my acne and blemishes, but my skin got a lot better since i took this! Especially for the imflammatory acne. Also, it made my skin a lot brighter!

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This make me more white and skin become better!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A lot like Acetium and preatty much the same stuff, as I've understood it. Not necessarily as "potent" but a good product never the less.

효과가잇네요