Hangover cure, huge tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this with grape juice and thiamine(B1) the nights I go drinking and the combo is working. Last time I drank over 10 servings(I drink this much maybe 5 times a year so I don't have real tolerance) combo and went straight back to school after 7 hours of sleep as usual. The capsule is about the size of largest soft gel -capsules I've seen.

L-cysteine - Hair Manna

Posted by Isabella on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everybody wants thick hair & skin and this is the pill that can support that goal. I take this regularly and I'm seeing considerably less hair fall. ===================================================================================== Click my name Isabella ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile ===================================================================================== If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “YES”-button below the review.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product! I have been using it for almost 6 months and after about 4 weeks I noticed an improvement with daily hair loss. I can honestly say that it has cut my hair loss by at least 50% and my hair is more abundant and the longest it has ever been (have not cut it in 31/2 months). This product has not changed the texture or diameter of my hair but hair loss, especially with hair washing, has improved beyond my expectations. I have not experienced any side effects such as the after taste that has been reported and I take it along with other antioxidants.

Save $10 by visiting my profile page, enjoy shopping here!!!!

Posted by Click-ME-AND-SAVE-10dol on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is unbelievable product. I can`t believe how it made to look my hair. I am taking this with another product of now food Biotin, so it makes this one works even faster. My hair is growing faster and look much better. I love this product.

Good Brand And Product, Works....

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for hair, skin, nails, scalp, connective tissue! We found that after using it for about a month we had noticeable results.

Totally makes my roots stronger!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Before my hair fall out about 30-50 a day. It felt like my hair was under nourished and was thinning noticeably. But after only a couple of days of taking this product, my hair roots started to get stronger and no more than 10 hair a day fall out. I'm really impressed with it. I used to try L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Arginine but nothing worked on my hair like L-Cysteine. This is my second purchase, coz I gave my first bottle to my mom who is also seeing RESULTS!!

It works.

Posted by JeongeunLee on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you need 'brighter skin' without 'expensive brightning creams', get this one.(I`m korean) It really works.

Amazing !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For take in combination with Collagen,Biotin,Silica..it's really strengten my hair and nails..Amazing.!!Can see the change within 10 days..

good for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read that this amino acid was good for hair and nails so I thought I'd try it. Well, it seems to be working. My hair and nails appear to be growing faster. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I take one in the morning and one at night, so far. I have used many NOW products and I am very satisfied. iHerb prices are the best!!!

Not just for skin, hair and nails

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cysteine helps with: Chronic bronchitis, Emphysema, HIV, Asthma, Macular degeneration, Alzheimer's disease. Cysteine supports the lungs. Cysteine has cancer prevention properties in people who are at risk for lung cancer. Cysteine plays a key role in the immune system and in protecting the liver.