Hangover cure, huge tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this with grape juice and thiamine(B1) the nights I go drinking and the combo is working. Last time I drank over 10 servings(I drink this much maybe 5 times a year so I don't have real tolerance) combo and went straight back to school after 7 hours of sleep as usual. The capsule is about the size of largest soft gel -capsules I've seen.

L-cysteine - Hair Manna

Posted by Isabella on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Everybody wants thick hair & skin and this is the pill that can support that goal. I take this regularly and I'm seeing considerably less hair fall. ===================================================================================== Click my name Isabella ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile ===================================================================================== If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “YES”-button below the review.

Save $10 by visiting my profile page, enjoy shopping here!!!!

Posted by Click-ME-AND-SAVE-10dol on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is unbelievable product. I can`t believe how it made to look my hair. I am taking this with another product of now food Biotin, so it makes this one works even faster. My hair is growing faster and look much better. I love this product.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product! I have been using it for almost 6 months and after about 4 weeks I noticed an improvement with daily hair loss. I can honestly say that it has cut my hair loss by at least 50% and my hair is more abundant and the longest it has ever been (have not cut it in 31/2 months). This product has not changed the texture or diameter of my hair but hair loss, especially with hair washing, has improved beyond my expectations. I have not experienced any side effects such as the after taste that has been reported and I take it along with other antioxidants.

Good Brand And Product, Works....

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for hair, skin, nails, scalp, connective tissue! We found that after using it for about a month we had noticeable results.

It works.

Posted by JeongeunLee on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you need 'brighter skin' without 'expensive brightning creams', get this one.(I`m korean) It really works.

Totally makes my roots stronger!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Before my hair fall out about 30-50 a day. It felt like my hair was under nourished and was thinning noticeably. But after only a couple of days of taking this product, my hair roots started to get stronger and no more than 10 hair a day fall out. I'm really impressed with it. I used to try L-Methionine, L-Tyrosine, and L-Arginine but nothing worked on my hair like L-Cysteine. This is my second purchase, coz I gave my first bottle to my mom who is also seeing RESULTS!!

good for hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read that this amino acid was good for hair and nails so I thought I'd try it. Well, it seems to be working. My hair and nails appear to be growing faster. Other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I take one in the morning and one at night, so far. I have used many NOW products and I am very satisfied. iHerb prices are the best!!!

Excellent choice!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's absolutely amazing L-cystein has a whitening effect.

Amazing !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For take in combination with Collagen,Biotin,Silica..it's really strengten my hair and nails..Amazing.!!Can see the change within 10 days..