Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

works well for restless legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Freckles, acne scars, the ansaenggil gimina gone on this fast ^ ^ but still satisfactory age.

good :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

all my family members taking this amazing thing. it seems to help my skin smoother and my hair grow a little faster :P

Not sure ... so I've stopped

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if L-Cysteine did anything for me but I did give it several months. Anyway, I've decided to stop this because I think there are other options that could work for me. I hoped this would be good for hair but I've decided to try Bamboo extract. (Actually it was already in my Oz Vitamins Better Skin supplement so I didn't exactly choose) I'm also thinking of trying Horsetail? But, I need to look into that more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do not feel any difference

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this for recovering from sickness. It's very good stuff and I like the dosage. I use 3 tablets a day during one month to reach the good level in my body, because I have been sick for a long time. After that month I use it once daily. This is a safe dosage for the long term. I think it really works. My skin was very very dry, but after 3 weeks I could see an amazing difference!!!

i've switched to this instead of NACI

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to take NAC to help with the toxic effects of alcohol, but I've read some scary sounding things about NAC recently (even Durk and Sandy say they prefer L-Cysteine to NAC). So until it's cleared up, I'll be taking regular L-Cysteine instead. I've been taking these for a while now and they seem fine. I take them with 1g of Vitamin C, providing what I believe to be the optimal ratio of C to L-Cysteine.

hmm well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this with hyaluronic acid by doctor's best, and they both works well! they make my skin feels smoother and hydrated. My hair feels stronger too

It's very good for my skin and hair!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's very good for my skin and hair!! L-cysteine make my skin tone much better. I like it! I'll buy it again for my mom & dad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been drinking them for 3 weeks now, and I have noticed my hair doesnt fall as much as it used to and my nails are growing a bit faster.