sugar/nicotine addicts rejoice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

effective, non narcotic way to find freedom from sugar and nicotine cravings. i use it every morning first thing on arising with l-tyrosine and have plent of get up and go with out the got up and went. Capsules or powder are effective.

works for IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helped to restore bowels, it appears, so that they are more stable. This in combination with fiber like psyllium and greek yogurt along with probiotics in chocolate to allow passage to large intestine really worked for me. Can drink coffee again.

Helps with overall health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It helps with my overall health and keeps my old (64yrs.) body in shape. If I stop taking it, I can notice the difference. It also seems to help with my colitis.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome, I feel so much better since starting to use it. It is great for those who work out regularly but also for regular use....great for the intestines and colon.

Purchased it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this again. It's good to ward off cravings and is essential in learning. I'm using it for quitting alcohol. As I recall this is a pretty good value.

Energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to wake me up with taken first thing in the morning. But effect is less obvious after a week.

too early

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too early to tell, but i've heard good things about this. My doctor recommended it as well for LGS.

Now Foods, L-Glutamine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

product is good. Thank you.

Result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used the capsules twice a day between the meals and I am certain that they have improved my digestion remarkably.

I think it might be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They say this is essential in curing leaky gut. All the sources concur on this, so I use it. I can't really tell if it's working. But I trust it does.

1 2