Karen - Fruitland, Idaho

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was advised years ago to take L-Glutamine along with probiotics to support intestinal integrity. (IBS & Leaky gut) And added bonus is that it gives you increased energy and "how many you take each day" should be taken before 3pm so it doesn't keep you up too late or cause you not to sleep well.

Helps w/recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordered after reading other reviews. Amazingly, I felt somewhat more energetic a couple of hours after taking one capsule. Just started working out regularly again after 3 years and I think this is helping with after-workout recovery. Now I take one capsule before bedtime, one in the morning and maybe one during the day if I'm feeling especially tired.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

really helps my muscles after exercise, keeps my blood sugar even, and has really helped my gut

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not only is this product great for your immune system but works great on acid reflux better than Nexium-that purple pill, I used to take that costs much, much more and didn't work as good as L-Glutamine. I never want to run out of these pills!!!

Really helps reduce or eliminate sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tired this mostly for gut stabilization, but was pleasantly surprised by the effect of reducing or eliminating sugar cravings!

now l-glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing stuff. I put up with horrible gas and bloating for years. After three days of l-glutamine it was gone. 500mg works best for me. The double strength gave me some stomach discomfort. Highly recommend.

Definite Difference

Posted by Carolanne on July 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this along with Berber vcaps by Thorne Research group and there is a definite difference in my immune system since following an eating and immune repair program I saw on a medical show's segment a few months ago. I have tried many programs without success, but this one is working for me. I'm down to a size 12 from a 14-16. It will become a staple in my cabinet! Also, I noticed my thyroid gland is no longer enlarged after a month of following the program! Thank goodness because I was tired of my hair falling out and sudden muscle weakness. It's good to feel well!

great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

very happy with this product - curbs sugar cravings and is quite relaxing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

In combination with L-glutamine this is an effective supplement to control alcohol and sugar cravings. I feel this is a quality product.

Gut Repair

Posted by Natural-Living on June 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

This porduct is good to repair your leaky gut and to keep muscles from wasting. Take with plenty of water else you might get cramps.