L-glut

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In combination with L-glutamine this is an effective supplement to control alcohol and sugar cravings. I feel this is a quality product.

Purchased it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this again. It's good to ward off cravings and is essential in learning. I'm using it for quitting alcohol. As I recall this is a pretty good value.

now l-glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Amazing stuff. I put up with horrible gas and bloating for years. After three days of l-glutamine it was gone. 500mg works best for me. The double strength gave me some stomach discomfort. Highly recommend.

Gut Repair

Posted by Natural-Living on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This porduct is good to repair your leaky gut and to keep muscles from wasting. Take with plenty of water else you might get cramps.

Definite Difference

Posted by Carolanne on Jul 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this along with Berber vcaps by Thorne Research group and there is a definite difference in my immune system since following an eating and immune repair program I saw on a medical show's segment a few months ago. I have tried many programs without success, but this one is working for me. I'm down to a size 12 from a 14-16. It will become a staple in my cabinet! Also, I noticed my thyroid gland is no longer enlarged after a month of following the program! Thank goodness because I was tired of my hair falling out and sudden muscle weakness. It's good to feel well!

Great recovery from weight training!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have truly noticed a difference in my muscle's ability to recovery from tough workouts. Before I started taking L-Glutamine, resting muscle groups for 48 hours did not always give me enough recovery time. I take 2-3 capsules throughout the day, and have been able to do my next workout without any soreness. I am pleasantly surprised with the productivity of this product. It is cost-effective as well.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

helps me curb the sweet tooth and aids exercise recovery as part of my "The Diet Cure" program

Energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to wake me up with taken first thing in the morning. But effect is less obvious after a week.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Yes I got some relief. I have started 3 capsules a day for my stomach inflammation. However it needs to be combined with Zinc carnosine capsules and if you have H pylori infection do take mastic gum capsule as well in combination to L glutamine. This definitely helps.

great value, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

been taking for years. was prescribed to me for ulcerative colitis. also great to take after a workout.