Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately i could not tolerate these capsules. I had a headache and was very dizzy . It took me a week or so to realise that it was these that were causing the dizziness. Once i stopped takng them the dizzy spells also stopped. Perhaps i started with too high a dose.

Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've finished the whole bottle (2 capsules with breakfast after workout) and didn't really notice any difference in energy level during my workout and recovery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped a lot with my gut.....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be ncluded in this product

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty good product but next time I will be ordering L-glutamine powder and empty gelatine capsules. This one has some unnessecary ingredients but pure L-glutamine powder has none. It would be also cheaper to buy powder. I have SIBO so any wrong ingredient can harm me.

If only it was veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Using the powder after throwing the caps because of gelatin . Will buy veggie caps or powder next time .

Posted by LouLou on December 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

A naturopath told me this would fix my GERD, it hasnt but its good for muscle strength so I will probably use it up eventually.

No double strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oposite to what the name says "double strength" I dindt thnik eveen groow my strength by one time. But made me keep what I gain previsuosly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps to get rid of fat in the bosy

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is very good

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice a difference.

1 2