Dizzy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately i could not tolerate these capsules. I had a headache and was very dizzy . It took me a week or so to realise that it was these that were causing the dizziness. Once i stopped takng them the dizzy spells also stopped. Perhaps i started with too high a dose.

Not sure if it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've finished the whole bottle (2 capsules with breakfast after workout) and didn't really notice any difference in energy level during my workout and recovery.

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Helped a lot with my gut.....but I would be even more satisfied if magnesium stearate would not be ncluded in this product

it's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's pretty good product but next time I will be ordering L-glutamine powder and empty gelatine capsules. This one has some unnessecary ingredients but pure L-glutamine powder has none. It would be also cheaper to buy powder. I have SIBO so any wrong ingredient can harm me.

If only it was veggie caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Using the powder after throwing the caps because of gelatin . Will buy veggie caps or powder next time .

Gerd

Posted by LouLou on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A naturopath told me this would fix my GERD, it hasnt but its good for muscle strength so I will probably use it up eventually.

No double strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Oposite to what the name says "double strength" I dindt thnik eveen groow my strength by one time. But made me keep what I gain previsuosly.

l-glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helps to get rid of fat in the bosy

L-glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is very good

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice a difference.

1 2