Not a pleasant experience with this one...

Posted by Rosiee on July 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't want to scare anybody by posting this (your body might might not react in a similar way), but Here is what happened to me: After a pretty long period of time owning the product, but not using it, I decided to give it a try. I actually bought the product with the hope to increase my fitness level (muscle mass, endurance etc.). After what I read about it on the web(being the most abundant amino acid in the body and, a lot of people are deficient and many athletes see benefits from taking it) I was with high expectations about it. It was a nice detail, that in most articles I've read, they described it as safe to use, without side effects (when used in appropriate dosage) and very rare allergic reactions. After all, most of the protein foods have it (some more, that other of course) and the body needs it to survive. BUT, when I took JUST 1 CAPSULE of it with some yogurt and food, half an hour later I ended up with nervousness, "tightness" (unpleasant one) and high blood pressure. I had things to do this day, but I had to call them off, since I felt really unwell. I can't tell 100%, that it was from the l-glutamine, but it would be too much of a coincidence to be otherwise.  After 1 capsule, my experience with this product in a nutshell: It immobilized for 1 day and the whole bottle is basically useless to me.

Dissapeared order, and money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

I haven't god the product, ordered the 13.01.18 yet, even the shipper claims that order nr. GM275322484021917300 is delivered here in Denmark, and the money is drawn from my account, so maybe iHerb should try to charge for customers deduction also. I don't know....

Mistake

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe this sup is grossly misunderstood....After more research/no energy and feeling sick...........ahhh NO!

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 21 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very disappointed. Did not do a thing. Don't get sucked in with the marketing. Don't waste your money!!

iHerb and DHL courier cheating the customer. Don't buy any product in iHerb website.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Don't believe the price which is mentioned in the iHerb website. iHerb and DHL Courier cheating the customer selling lowest price. If ordered any product definitely losses your money. You can get lowest price another website the same product. if you ordered any product the amount is very high.

I do not receive the product yet. Could you help me?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Could you help me.?

I have not received yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's been two months since I made my order and have not received! I want my money back or re sending the order.

now glutamine