Important for healing

Posted by lifemyweigh on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did a candida cleanse and took this product to heal my leaky gut. I feel that it really helped me. I was having auto immune issues and they are almost completely resolved now.

Calmness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is an miracle in an bottle it keeps me very calm when ever I feel on edge I just take one of these and everything is back on track I can deal with the crazyness again I wouldn't change an thing so try this for yourself especially if you are over 45 and Ladies you know what I mean that pre menopausel system...so go ahead and check it out for yourself...

Best for candida overgrowth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had a problem with a candida overgrowth for years. When I eat sugar or carbs I get all kinds of symptoms, headache, neck and shoulder pain, ringing in ears, itchy flaky scalp, pressure in ears, and many more. I've taken all kinds of supplements, some successful to some extent. Even the very expensive Candex doesn't really do the job. In my research I found some claim that L-Glutamine seals up the bowel so candida can't escape into the rest of the system. Since I've been taking this, 3 to 6 per day, 1 or 2 with most meals, my symptoms are almost totally gone, and I can eat some of the previously offending foods as long as I don't ever do it. LOVE this product!!

From Poland.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Normalizes bowel function, bowel seals. Good product.good price.

Increased my energy level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read a report for increasing your own HGH thereby increasing your energy levels and it really works. 1 gram each of L-Lysine; Arginine; L-Glutamine; and CDP Choline. I am 60 and since taking this have the energy I used to at 30!! My husband has a very physically demanding job and the first day he felt a difference also.

Great healer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this from after having Candida overgrowth, and it has been working great. My intestines don't feel like a sieve anymore to the food I eat. I take 1 every night.

Has helped my leaky gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has help my leaky gut, lot of other products for leaky gut contain crustacea which I am allergic to

Instant effect -- took away nausea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with nausea and IBS symptoms for 6 months. Sometimes the nausea was so severe I could not function. It has interfered with my appetite, and sometimes after eating I would have intense, agonising stomach cramps, like someone was trying to shove my stomach into a thimble. I took 1 capsule on an empty stomach. 10 minutes later I felt odd -- like I could feel all kinds of emotional rollercoasters going on, except it felt more like watching someone else experience it. I didn't feel dissociated, more like the emotional reaction was happening in the back of my mind, between depression, irritability, and also peace. I felt an urge to take a nap, so I did, and fell asleep for 90 minutes despite being on a medication which I've never been able to sleep on before. The day after my first dose, I didn't feel any nausea. If anything I felt like I was starving, and I ate a LOT -- without any nausea whatsoever, when often eating even a small amount made me feel sick. It's been almost a week since that first dose, and I haven't had any nausea or IBS symptoms since. I am really, really impressed, as I had no idea it would impact my nausea at all, let alone so quickly. I'm now able to take other supplements that I had to be careful with because they triggered my nausea. I was even able to jump right into an 150mg dose of ALA without so much as a blip. (Disclaimer: I also started taking cilantro/chlorella on the same day, but I do not believe it was those as I took them several hours before the glutamine, and when I felt them kick in the symptoms were more head-related and had no impact on my nausea -- supplements/medications have always kicked in almost instantly for me, however I could still be wrong and it could be confounding. I'm also taking a number of other supplements that may have reduced nausea but not until I took the glutamine. Overall body-wide inflammation has also gone down, but it's hard to tell if that's the chlorella/cilantro, natural healing, or the glutamine, or all of the above.)

very excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to help control my appetite and it works when I break open the capsule right into my mouth and it really tastes good and sweet. I have been taking 2 a day. Very excellent quality.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months)started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik