Glutamine rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Glutamine is helpful for so many things, including immune, mental, and muscle function. It's possibly a conditionally essential amino acid. Great energy supplement!

Good Product, Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this product for my IBS-C. I have noticed much less stomach and intestinal discomfort. In recent studies, glutamine has been shown to help repair and maintain a healthy small intestinal lining.

Sharon

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read an article about this product and it's ability to quash sugar cravings. I decided to try it and love it!!! It really does work and is now an integral part of my overall healthy eating plan.

Восстановление заметно улучшилось

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Пью после тренировок и пробежек, восстановление - отличное, мышцы не болят, отличное самочувствие. Раньше - после тренировки было ощущение простуды, иммунитет кряхтел и не вытягивал, с началом приема - общее состояние заметно улучшилось.

works very well with my colitis

Posted by MinnaZheng on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with colitis and have been having soft stool almost every morning for a few months. probhibics used to be helpful for some time but later prohibics only could not help after some travels. then I add this , taking it 2 to 3 capsules every night before bed. every morning the release shaped well now.

L-Glutamine works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my 94-year old Italian girlfriend who LOVES to cook her special pasta sauce. Sometimes the sauce gets her stomach upset. No need to panic, she simply reaches for her L-Glutamine.

Update: I take it back, it is helping, especially with alcohol cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally gave this three stars cause I thought it had made me jittery and didn't seem to help my carb or alcohol cravings much. However that must have just been an off day for me in general cause the last week I decided to try it again and it IS helping, A LOT. I take it once or twice a day now and it also hasn't made me jittery and I'm able to take it in the evening when I usually start to crave a glass of wine. I empty one capsule under my tongue, give it five minutes and it pretty much nips it in the bud! Yea!

Important for healing

Posted by lifemyweigh on Jun 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did a candida cleanse and took this product to heal my leaky gut. I feel that it really helped me. I was having auto immune issues and they are almost completely resolved now.

Calmness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is an miracle in an bottle it keeps me very calm when ever I feel on edge I just take one of these and everything is back on track I can deal with the crazyness again I wouldn't change an thing so try this for yourself especially if you are over 45 and Ladies you know what I mean that pre menopausel system...so go ahead and check it out for yourself...

Best for candida overgrowth!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've had a problem with a candida overgrowth for years. When I eat sugar or carbs I get all kinds of symptoms, headache, neck and shoulder pain, ringing in ears, itchy flaky scalp, pressure in ears, and many more. I've taken all kinds of supplements, some successful to some extent. Even the very expensive Candex doesn't really do the job. In my research I found some claim that L-Glutamine seals up the bowel so candida can't escape into the rest of the system. Since I've been taking this, 3 to 6 per day, 1 or 2 with most meals, my symptoms are almost totally gone, and I can eat some of the previously offending foods as long as I don't ever do it. LOVE this product!!