Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was told by my trainer to use L Glutamine before and after workouts. It seems to provide a little burst of extra energy and prevents undue soreness.

Something is working very well for my husband & me, and this is one of the supplements we take, so....

Posted by Minna2theMax on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this supplement after reading that taking 2g of L-Glutamine before bed has been proven to cause an increase in HGH. I haven't had my before-and-after HGH levels measured, but something my husband & I are doing has significantly increased our energy levels, mental clarity and immune responses (no sicknesses since we started our low-carb, high nutrient, no-sugar regime + selected supplements a few months ago), so this one seems to be doing its part. We both take 2g of it every night before bed -- that's the recommendation I've read.

For fast recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stress, fatigue, etc. the L-glutamine will give you a faster recovery.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

L-Glutamine is highly effective on me but effect wear off after about 10 days. Really improve concentration 20 minutes after ingestion for about 1 -2 hours.

immune system and memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps boost energy and immune system

Glutamine Works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that Glutamine works to increase my energy and alertness. I highly recommend it to help those with low energy, alertness, and even focus problems due to fatigue.

Great for recovery (cycling, running, etc)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

REally great for performance in cycling and running... has a perfect blend for people who really push their workouts

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take this supplement. It helps give us energy everyday and great for workouts.

muscle man

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

makes me more aware of my muscles

L-Glutamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I purchased it to help my intestines healing but I see that it works for entire body and help my muscles grow after working out.