Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was told by my trainer to use L Glutamine before and after workouts. It seems to provide a little burst of extra energy and prevents undue soreness.

Something is working very well for my husband & me, and this is one of the supplements we take, so....

Posted by Minna2theMax on July 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this supplement after reading that taking 2g of L-Glutamine before bed has been proven to cause an increase in HGH. I haven't had my before-and-after HGH levels measured, but something my husband & I are doing has significantly increased our energy levels, mental clarity and immune responses (no sicknesses since we started our low-carb, high nutrient, no-sugar regime + selected supplements a few months ago), so this one seems to be doing its part. We both take 2g of it every night before bed -- that's the recommendation I've read.

For fast recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Stress, fatigue, etc. the L-glutamine will give you a faster recovery.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

L-Glutamine is highly effective on me but effect wear off after about 10 days. Really improve concentration 20 minutes after ingestion for about 1 -2 hours.

immune system and memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps boost energy and immune system

Glutamine Works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found that Glutamine works to increase my energy and alertness. I highly recommend it to help those with low energy, alertness, and even focus problems due to fatigue.

Great for recovery (cycling, running, etc)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

REally great for performance in cycling and running... has a perfect blend for people who really push their workouts

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take this supplement. It helps give us energy everyday and great for workouts.

muscle man

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

makes me more aware of my muscles

Still testing

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

The value is excellent - half the price I was paying for L-glutamine at my local gym. An essential supplement for anyone wanting to build muscle, especially important if cutting calories to lose fat at the same time.