good one

Posted by samkam90 on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

what i like about (now) products is that they are cheap and give you the same results like other expensive products.

Good product. I am satisfied

Posted by BEAUTY BUTTON on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it for leaky gut syndrome. I read on internet that It can help. Thank you. I am very satisfied of the service.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well buy more in future. Im regular now and my stomach feels right. I have RA and I have had dirrhoea for a month from this and after using this product dirrhoea stopped and I have less joints poain.

Excellent product it really helped me

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Leaky Gut Syndrome and I'm using this product. I find it excellent, it has taken away the pain so I feel my LGS is being healed.

מכיל כמות יפה ועדיין נוח לבליעה

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

מכיל כמות יפה ועדיין נוח לבליעה אני מרגיש שזה עוזר לאורך זמן (עיניין בכיבה) , לגבי התוסף הזה לצרכים ספורטיבים ...זה לא מתאים לדעתי ,צריך כמות יותר גדולה ,כנראה שיותר מתאים כאבקה

L-Glutamine is helping my Crohns disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with Crohns in 2013. I've been on a hunt to find supplements to help with this disease. I have not taken any drugs. I checked out the Herbs and Supplements page on iherb under Links, looking for help. Regarding L-Glutamine, it states that "it appears to serve as a fuel for the cells that line the intestines". Also, there were two double blind trials using L-Glutamine; a total of 30 people enrolled in those trials without benefit. No mention of the mg's used. I decided to give it a try anyway. I'm half way through my first bottle of 1000 mg. I have only taken it once a day, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I am now finding that it works for me as far as having normal bowel movements. It hasn't curbed a lot of gut pain as yet; I hope it will in time. I have read reviews where more is taken throughout the day. I will begin to do that. I first, wanted to see if there was any improvement. I can say for a certainty, that there is! I hope this information will help others who suffer with this awful disease. It is worth a try.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

good :)

I have no comparison

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took two before bed on days of work our and one on rest days. Muscle soreness seems to be less because of it, so I guess it works. Since this is my first experiment with l-glutamine in general, I have literally no frame of reference here. I enjoy capsules, so that's good I guess.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using l-Gluitamine for quite awhile now and I find it really helps strengthen the bones.

Great for intestinal pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this formula especially when I have pain from detoxing mercury from a pocket in my intestine. Along with chlorella I can solve that problem at least pretty easily.