Eh

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't seem to help my skin or my dogs-and that's what I bought it for

No effect

Posted by frivolousgirl on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I picked these up as they contained copper. It's still weird how many companies sell zinc supplements without copper, knowing that too much zinc can alter the zinc-copper ratio :/ Either way, I took these to help with my hormones and acne, and after taking these regularly, I didn't notice any benefits results. Either I wasn't absorbing them, or I don't know. Will not purchase again though.

Al principio bien pero los efectos se diluyen con el tiempo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Al principio mejoró el acné pero por poco tiempo.

Ineffective. Zinc Glycinate is way much better. B12 helps with availability.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our local research and use of this pill with local biohackers community tells that OptiZinc does not increase zink much. It did not even rise the level to norm. I recommend to try Zinc Glycinate. Which is much more bioavailable. NB! Thing to note: copper, iron and calcium inhibit zink availability! B9 (folic acid, methyl folate) too. But B12 (methylcobalamin) actually helps to "digest" zink. "Дискoнтный талон латиницей на минус пять процентов: хэ кью бэ четыре восемь один." ? Was this review helpful to you?

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found the product quite good. I am using it for about a month. In case of any significant benefit, i will give my comment. Delivery was on time.

Hurt my stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took one capsule every day for about a week, and didn't notice anything before the last three days, then I got abnormal stomach aches, and even though I immediately stopped taking them it still hurt for about a week before it completely went away. I will still try and use them, but maybe only one capsule per month or so.

Good for red-eye allergy

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my son who has allergic rhinitis,,but I think I will try other product